List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anne and Lucas!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anne and Lucas!!!!!!

Started by Freida Kloppenheimer at 2014/01/06 07:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 08:38AM, Views: 1043, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/06 07:51PM
    Anne and Lucas!!!!!!
    Freida Klopp...

A Debbie Downer match made in heaven! It totally needs to happen. Added bonus: Princess Jen would throw a hissyfit! Oh, the drama! Lol

#2   2014/01/07 01:01AM
    Re: Anne and Lucas!!!!!!
    stjarna

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: A Debbie Downer match made in heaven! It totally needs to happen. Added bonus: Princess Jen would throw a hissyfit! Oh, the drama! Lol

Yuck- No!!!

Lucas should find someone nice!!! He deserves some good love!!! And although I like Jordan and Rafe, wouldn't mind seeing Jordan get involved with Lucas!

#3   2014/01/07 05:20AM
    fadingrose

What a terrible fate to wish for Lucas! He's already had enough women take advantage of his good nature. Find somebody appropriate and NEW to Salem for him. Though Jordan might be a good prospect--we don't need or want another triangle--or do we?

#4   2014/01/07 02:18PM
    mauimama

Poor Lucas -- sure has never had any luck in the "lov" dpt when he finally did find love in Hong Kong- Sami cut that off for him too!

#5   2014/01/07 02:25PM
    stjarna

Quote mauimama: Poor Lucas -- sure has never had any luck in the "lov" dpt when he finally did find love in Hong Kong- Sami cut that off for him too!

a new girl is in horizon for Lucas, and I really want to see more of him but nowhere near Anne!!

#6   2014/01/07 09:04PM
    Freida Klopp...

lol, I wasn't expecting anyone to agree with me, as Lucas is such a beloved character. Yet all we see of him on screen is being a grumpypants to everyone around him. Seriously! Smile, once in a while, bro. Your life is the only one that's quasi-normal in Salem.

While it's arguable whether or not Anne is the only one right now that he would be compatible for him, my main reason for this desired pairing is to see Jen throw yet another tantrum. heh heh heh.

#7   2014/01/07 11:31PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mauimama: Poor Lucas -- sure has never had any luck in the "lov" dpt when he finally did find love in Hong Kong- Sami cut that off for him too!

a new girl is in horizon for Lucas, and I really want to see more of him but nowhere near Anne!!

Anne i agree is so not for cute nice lucas , chica.
    so let's ALL hope this do NOT happen...adios...

buenas noche...Good night.

para;
    Bella!

#8   2014/01/17 06:23PM
    Shirleta

I'd love to see Anne with Lucas because a great s/l would be Kate vs. Anne. Kate would be as dirty or dirtier than Anne.

#9   2014/01/17 06:28PM
    dayswy

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: A Debbie Downer match made in heaven! It totally needs to happen. Added bonus: Princess Jen would throw a hissyfit! Oh, the drama! Lol

Ok, that's just gross.

#10   2014/01/17 06:39PM
    zuzu61

HOLY SCHLITZ!!!!!

Yes! I can see Jenn's hissyfit reaction to Anne and Lucas!!

And you talk about ONE MORE DIVA Tantrum!!!! Kate would throw one if Lucas were attracted to Jordan!!!!!!!
    (then again... In Kate's mind, that would free-up Rafe)

No Lucas!! We wish you the best! Someone that Kate, Jenn nor Sami can intimidate or steal you away from her.

Keeping our fingers crossed.
    Just keep the suit and the smile, cause you're looking GOOD!!!

Thanks for the fun Freida Klopp...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 06:43PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list