List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Show your support for EJ!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Show your support for EJ!

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/01/04 01:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 11:01PM, Views: 3699, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2014/02/15 04:56AM
    Re: Show your support for EJ!
    Rosieroserson

I think it's time to show some EJ support!
    Next week, according to spoilers, Ejami make love FINALLY.........I read something about EJ just wanting Abby to go away for good
    Way to go EJ.... You can't take more of her selfpitty, whining and complaining.....and who can blame you, when the love of your life is back in your arms waiting to marry you I should know better, but I'm just hoping this is the end of Abbygate

#42   2014/02/15 05:57AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: I think it's time to show some EJ support!
    Next week, according to spoilers, Ejami make love FINALLY.........I read something about EJ just wanting Abby to go away for good
    Way to go EJ.... You can't take more of her selfpitty, whining and complaining.....and who can blame you, when the love of your life is back in your arms waiting to marry you I should know better, but I'm just hoping this is the end of Abbygate

It's EJAMI time!

EJ already throw out the garbage last week!

#43   2014/02/15 06:08AM
    Rosieroserson

You mean the pig
    I guess you can say he's tired of bacon

#44   2014/02/15 07:23AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: You mean the pig
    I guess you can say he's tired of bacon [/q

He only used that pig!

#45   2014/02/17 04:55PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Rosieroserson: I think it's time to show some EJ support!

i refuse to support ej until he for sure tells abby to go away or else he will make her disappear

#46   2014/02/18 04:16AM
    fadingrose

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: You mean the pig
    I guess you can say he's tired of bacon [/q

He only used that pig! [/quote]

Ah, yes. But I bet she squealed with joy, anyway!

#47   2014/02/18 07:27AM
    DarlingDillon

I will only support EJ when he realizes that he deserves better and its not his little obsession with Sami..that shipped sailed

I also need to get another dictionary because I have must have gotten the words stalking & soulmates wrong

You can't stalk someone who refuses to let you leave when you make an effort. I mean who followed who into the storge closet and locked the door

And real soulmates don't cheat

But I forgot Abby was the big bad evil that EJ could not resist or say NO to. LMAO

#48   2014/02/18 09:30AM
    Days2TheEnd

I'd like to get back to the original point of this message...regardless of who EJ ends up with this month (or any month), he is an outstanding character who makes the ladies swoon and the men jealous!

#49   2014/02/18 12:06PM
    JeanLou

Support EJ for what?! Well, I will agree that James Scott is magnificent in his portrayal of this complex character. I've always thought EJ is mighty fine but let's face it, sometimes he's a real SOB! I would never call him a hero, he's too flawed, but that's way more interesting that some boring dull hero type. Isn't James' contract up? If he doesn't re-up, then it's all a moot point! He and Sami have a way too twisted and toxic history...I am really enjoying (understatement) this unexpected romp with Abigail, their steamy chemistry is off the charts! Since Ali is leaving, they will never get their HEA, unless it's brief. That's just the way it is, like it or not. But as a full fleshed out character with many facets, I'll support EJ, all the way.

#50   2014/02/20 01:31PM
    Rosieroserson

What about supporting his common sense?! He must've lost it along the way since he keeps on Abbying
    I guess I'm weak and have plenty of flaws...... but I tend to forgive this hot drink no matter what he's pulling

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list