List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Show your support for EJ!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Show your support for EJ!

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/01/04 01:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 11:01PM, Views: 3323, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2014/01/06 05:47PM
    Re: Show your support for EJ!
    Rosieroserson

Aye, this tall drink of british darkness........ can never get enough

#32   2014/01/06 06:28PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Shirleta: I'm not condoning what EJ has done with Abigail; however,he has shown his love to Sami in every possible way. From buying her expensive jewelry, to cleaning up her mess at the river, to promising to stick by her side and support her, these are tangible things... but Sami is still calling the shots, won't agree to marry him. So I have to give EJ permission to have his little fling which may be a wake-up call for Sami.

That's true, and one of the reasons to forgive him is I don't believe this fling with Abby was planned. He ended up making a bad choice, and he'll pay for it like he always does...... I just hope the price isn't his releationship with Sami!

so far is was just a kiss , hopefully that is all, but of course jennifer will tell

#33   2014/01/07 04:58AM
    Rosieroserson

I watched the Ejabby interaction yesterday on YouTube, and you could tell Abby wanted his attention. She's definately having a crush on EJ, and I believe she's going to start stalking him like she did with Austin. Yes EJ kissed her... but only when she came on to him....

#34   2014/01/07 05:13AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson: I watched the Ejabby interaction yesterday on YouTube, and you could tell Abby wanted his attention. She's definately having a crush on EJ, and I believe she's going to start stalking him like she did with Austin. Yes EJ kissed her... but only when she came on to him....

Yes, Rosie, Abby has been "crushing" on EJ for a while. And no doubt "she came on to him," But yesterday you said that EJ "initiated" the .kiss. All of us who support EJ in this Ejami stalemate have ambivalent feelings about how much our "hero" is to be blamed, don't we? I'm still on EJ's side until something happens to change my mind...

#35   2014/01/07 06:07AM
    Jen821

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I watched the Ejabby interaction yesterday on YouTube, and you could tell Abby wanted his attention. She's definately having a crush on EJ, and I believe she's going to start stalking him like she did with Austin. Yes EJ kissed her... but only when she came on to him....

Yes, Rosie, Abby has been "crushing" on EJ for a while. And no doubt "she came on to him," But yesterday you said that EJ "initiated" the .kiss. All of us who support EJ in this Ejami stalemate have ambivalent feelings about how much our "hero" is to be blamed, don't we? I'm still on EJ's side until something happens to change my mind...

Yup! Abigail sure did have her hands all over him, teasing him, feeling him, touching him,telling him who wouldn't want to you know with you! She got him right in the ego. Ej's soft spot the little vixen!! Abby knows he's Sami's man so hands off little girl!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/07 06:10AM
    #36   2014/01/07 06:13AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Jen821:
    Quote fadingrose:

Yup! Abigail sure did have her hands all over him, teasing him, feeling him, touching him,telling him who wouldn't want to you know with you! She got him right in the ego. Ej's soft spot the little vixen!! Abby knows he's Sami's man so hands off little girl!!

Abby is playing with RED HOT FIRE!

#37   2014/01/07 06:14AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Aye, this tall drink of british darkness........ can never get enough

#38   2014/01/07 04:09PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:

I was using the wrong word, fadingrose!
    Today I actually watched the whole thing on YouTube, and as far as I can see he's playing her big time!!!! At least I hope that's what's happening!!!
    He sure got excited and didn't push her away more than twice, and I don't really know how to react to this...... Someone mentioned it could just have been Abby's dream, and that it didn't happen in real life!!!! What about a third theory..... Could EJ have an imposter? Maybe Stefano locked the real one up in the Dimera dungeon?!?!?!?

How should we go about getting our Ejami back? Do we need to kiss, kick or scream.....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/07 04:13PM
    #39   2014/01/07 05:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:

Today I actually watched the whole thing on YouTube, and as far as I can see he's playing her big time!!!! At least I hope that's what's happening!!!
    He sure got excited and didn't push her away more than twice, and I don't really know how to react to this...... Someone mentioned it could just have been Abby's dream, and that it didn't happen in real life!!!! What about a third theory..... Could EJ have an imposter? Maybe Stefano locked the real one up in the Dimera dungeon?!?!?!?

How should we go about getting our Ejami back? Do we need to kiss, kick or scream.....

All 3!

#40   2014/01/07 06:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:

All 3!

Consider it done..... In writing....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list