List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Show your support for EJ!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Show your support for EJ!

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/01/04 01:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 11:01PM, Views: 3891, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/04 05:05PM
    Re: Show your support for EJ!
    Rosieroserson

Quote Shirleta: I'm not condoning what EJ has done with Abigail; however,he has shown his love to Sami in every possible way. From buying her expensive jewelry, to cleaning up her mess at the river, to promising to stick by her side and support her, these are tangible things... but Sami is still calling the shots, won't agree to marry him. So I have to give EJ permission to have his little fling which may be a wake-up call for Sami.

That's true, and one of the reasons to forgive him is I don't believe this fling with Abby was planned. He ended up making a bad choice, and he'll pay for it like he always does...... I just hope the price isn't his releationship with Sami!

#12   2014/01/04 05:09PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson: He's trying his best, and even that isn't good enough
    Being a Dimera is lonely. who'll show EJ the support he deserves?

Lots of us! Count me in... I've been liking EJ more and more, ever since Sami was a jailbird last summer and he totally proved his love by showig how much he was willing to sacrifice for her...

I'm glad to hear that, fadingrose
    I believe that EJ has been taking too much beating lately. In the past he's more or less deserved it, but now he's trying his best. JMO.
    Hopefully Ejami is reunited, or as wwwwww pointed out, the tables turn and Sami has to fight for her man! I mean really fight with her bare hands to get that tall drink of hotness back into her orbit again. We all know that Sami gets what she wants

"tall drink of hotness" love it!

I have a feeling that this will be a crazy ride for EJAMI.

Oh boy, some crazy ride, I'd imagine!!!

#13   2014/01/04 05:31PM
    wolviesgirl

EJ has done everything for Sami and Sami is acting like an ungrateful brat nothing EJ has done is not good enough and she using what he knows about what Kristen did to Eric as an excuse not to marry him. If I had a guy that would do as much for me as EJ has done for Sami I would be thrilled, so sign me up I am a EJ fan first and formost.

#14   2014/01/04 05:45PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wolviesgirl: EJ has done everything for Sami and Sami is acting like an ungrateful brat nothing EJ has done is not good enough and she using what he knows about what Kristen did to Eric as an excuse not to marry him. If I had a guy that would do as much for me as EJ has done for Sami I would be thrilled, so sign me up I am a EJ fan first and formost.

Me too.... and ofcourse a fan of Sami..... Mostly them together!
    But right now EJ needs all the love and support he can get.

#15   2014/01/05 04:33AM
    stjarna

Quote wolviesgirl: EJ has done everything for Sami and Sami is acting like an ungrateful brat nothing EJ has done is not good enough and she using what he knows about what Kristen did to Eric as an excuse not to marry him. If I had a guy that would do as much for me as EJ has done for Sami I would be thrilled, so sign me up I am a EJ fan first and formost.

love your post!

EJ is the best character on Days!!!!

#16   2014/01/05 05:19AM
    lourdes3128

Love Ej. He deserves it

#17   2014/01/05 05:41AM
    Jen821

I am not supporting Ej for Cheating on Sami with Abby. For one she is a child and two he did not have to go there. Just because Sami isn't putting out at the moment is no excuse for him to do this to her.

#18   2014/01/05 10:14AM
    flightygirl

Sami doesn't deserve EJ right now. She deserves someone as boring as...Abigail! I support EJ no matter what!!! What has Sami ever done to show her love for EJ?? He always has to prove his love! It is time for Sami to prove her love!!JMHO

#19   2014/01/05 10:37AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote lourdes3128: Love Ej. He deserves it

Yes definately! There're so many out there who think he doesn't!
    EJ rocks!

#20   2014/01/05 11:15AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Jen821: I am not supporting Ej for Cheating on Sami with Abby. For one she is a child and two he did not have to go there. Just because Sami isn't putting out at the moment is no excuse for him to do this to her.

I agree that cheating is not a good option, and he's going to pay big time! The writers will definately see to that! And EJ cheating will never be Sami's fault! However Sami needs an eyeopener....... and this is going to be a wake up call for the both of them!!! There has been trouble in paradise for quite a while, and to me it seems like Sami is clinging to the Eric/Kristen evidence and won't let go of it no matter what....Sami is acting as if EJ was the one who assaulted her brother. EJ could have his reasons for not coming clean with Sami!!!! Maybe he's afraid that telling her will take Sami away from him forever?! She's postphoned the wedding once before..I don't remember her excuse..What about Sami cancelling her businesstrip, sitting down and really listening to EJ instead of leaving...he would've done that for her!!!!. He would've turned heaven and earth for her.....maybe if they'd analysed the situation together and supported eachother, he'd finally tell the truth?! There must be a reason for him being in denial, other than the 'usual' explaination that he's an evil Dimera and so on. I guess I just believe in him when he says that he loves Samantha Brady!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list