List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ERICOLE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ERICOLE

Started by AmbernOK at 2014/01/03 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 02:28PM, Views: 2719, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/01/18 03:22AM
    Re: ERICOLE
    fadingrose

Quote Master: I'd love to know how Nicole's towel is managing to stay on.
    /

Super Glue? I know this is a very SERIOUS crisis for Nicole and Eric. I have not yet decided whether I want Eric to leave the priesthood to be with her--even though he has finally declared his love. However...

...as I watched their pathetic struggles to escape, I could not help but have a flashback to those very old silent films (which I have only seen on TV re-runs, believe me) The theme always revolved around a sweet female, pursued and captured by a mad crazy villain and placed on the brink of death (tied to a railroad track, for example). Her brave hero, who might have been captured with her--always managed to save the day. Of course in Ericole's case, maybe Daniel is supposed to be the real hero. This tie to the old silent thrillers ALMOST made me laugh. Forgive me!

#22   2014/01/18 04:43AM
    danniferfan4...

Quote ericfan: I love them. I also can't stand the thought of Dan and Nicole on an adventure. How long will Eric be "out of town pondering his future"?

I am w/u on that note Eric fan. I'd rather see nicole & eric 2either. I would never be able to accept dan&nicole. Why? A few months back, the writers gave nicole the screen script of telling Jen "once dan walks away, he won't come back" and to me that would be going backwards and another bad example of writing. I'm not saying they have to put him back w/jen, as much as i would like to see dan&jen back together, give dan someone new just like they did Jen (Liam). I think Liam will turn out to be a blackmailer/fake & yes, i know we only seen him a couple of times,but he was hired as a double vision in a plot, in which DOOL have a lot of those going on. If dan&nicole become an item, i will stop watching and that's my choice

#23   2014/01/19 11:00AM
    sharon n nic...

I could see Nicole and Eric getting together.

Sami won't be happy.

#24   2014/01/19 11:05AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I could see Nicole and Eric getting together.

Sami won't be happy.

Marlena either.

Kind of still think that it will not be smooth sailing!

Why kiss her on forehead?! If you are about to die, kiss her properly!!!

#25   2014/01/19 03:27PM
    lastry

Nicole confesses her love for Eric on January. 20 and the truth about her relationship with Daniel. I think the adventure is to clear Eric name still I hope no romance between them because that is not love story for Eric and Nicole to have secret or confession they solstice together

#26   2014/01/19 03:46PM
    lastry

Quote lastry: Nicole confesses her love for Eric on January. 20 and the truth about her relationship with Daniel. I think the adventure is to clear Eric name still I hope no romance between them because that is not love story for Eric and Nicole to have secret or confession they solstice together

Sorry Nicole will not want to admit she slept with daniel

#27   2014/01/20 02:21PM
    EjamiEricole

Stop the Press People!!!!! Wow this is going to be a new love story in the making! I love that they are taking this slowly with ERICOLE! We all know that Eric should pick being with Nicole and leave the priesthood, you know he loves her too much! And she also in return! He hates seeing her with anyone else and he completes her. They are each others first loves and never got the full chance of being together. Who knows if it will always work but it is right now! Yes he has a difficult decision but the power of love may just win this time! This is going great for once in Ericole, unlike are EJAMI that is being destroyed by Abby's new obsession with EJ! He only did it to protect Sami! But now we have trouble!!
    So Now I'm only looking forward to the love story of eric and nicole! The part that sux is that its the soaps so everything is slow and drawn out to keep you watching!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/20 02:24PM
    #28   2014/01/20 02:28PM
    EjamiEricole

She slept with Daniel a long time ago! Not after falling in love with eric again! only Brady and Vargas and she told eric that! Hopefully ericole will always be honest with each other and make this love story different! Guess we'll see!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list