List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ERICOLE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ERICOLE

Started by AmbernOK at 2014/01/03 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 02:28PM, Views: 2713, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/16 08:24AM
    Re: ERICOLE
    Rip1

he's a priest why would anybody want nicole with eric?

#12   2014/01/16 11:47AM
    Lialovessoaps

Yeah. Once he's cleared, I fully expect them to have Eric return to his duties as a priest, so that means Nicole will have to move on.

#13   2014/01/16 12:35PM
    CindyHaskins

I really don't see eric going back to his duties has a priest.and beside there is a new priest coming to the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/16 12:36PM
    #14   2014/01/16 01:16PM
    AmbernOK

WOW!! Eric and Nicole are such a classic and romantic couple...straight out of the 80s and 90s!! LOVE IT!!! Did you see how he said, "You're such a wonderful, wonderful woman" I melted right there........

#15   2014/01/16 03:45PM
    Master

I'd love to know how Nicole's towel is managing to stay on.

#16   2014/01/16 03:57PM
    zuzu61

Quote Master: I'd love to know how Nicole's towel is managing to stay on.

.. If it falls off now (while their hands are tied). Suppose Eric could tie it back with his toes!!
    That could also help Eric with his decision..
    Come on Eric, You can always be married with bunches of little children and babies and still do God's work!

#17   2014/01/17 09:56AM
    valencia4love

I think Eric is going to bite the bullet and confess to Nicole that he has fallen in love with her. I also think that Eric will choose to walk away from being a priest again so that he can have chance with Nicole!!! I just pray that Daniel gets to them in time!!! I also pray that Daniel will be able get his saved files back!! I love Daniel but what the heck was the man thinking??!!! He should have had that information saved to an secure, ecrypted, file!!! And he should have gave Nicole a copy of the file or the flask drive for safe keeping!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 10:02AM
    #18   2014/01/17 11:23AM
    Cashmere123

Love Nicole..really Arianne Zucker..she has been fabulous as Nicole throughout the years. I truly think I would stop watching if she ever left..love her!! I think she and Eric should be together but sadly, no couples are together long term on DOOL anymore. Like...none.

#19   2014/01/17 11:28AM
    Cashmere123

Quote Master: I'd love to know how Nicole's towel is managing to stay on.

Lol, I keep thinking that too...like yeah, right! I wonder too if she put deodorant on after she got out of the shower haha..I also wonder why she can't kick Dr. Strangelove with those mile long legs of hers...BAM!! Seems like she and Eric could do some damage with their legs...I do wonder how they're going to get out of this one but ii know of course they will love their scenes together- fabulous!!!

#20   2014/01/18 02:40AM
    CHKDeWilSon

Hi

Just as I was thinking of giving up Days on YT, this awesome twosome happened upon my viewing and now I'm hooked.
    There really isn't any other couple from the show I'm interesting in (anymore ) .But now there is because of these two who have been brewing for quite a while and it's looking hopefully for the direction they seem to be going in.

And I love Greg Vaughan in the role and have seen him in a number of other roles (Charmed anyone?!) and have always enjoyed watching him.
    I do remember Jensen Ackles in the role from mamy years ago but of course so many years have pasted since he's played Eric and while they are physical different actors, there is something for me that Greg does in the role that is kind of familiar to me in what Jensen did.

So back to Eric and Nicole. Love them, adore their fantastic chemistry and hope that TPTB are going towards them eventually being a proper couple with all the issues their likely reunion is going to have. They excite me and I hope that we don't have to wait another year or so for them to get together into a actual relationship.
    They deserve to finally be together and we (their fans) deserve to see it sooner rather than later!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/18 02:45AM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list