List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ERICOLE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ERICOLE

Started by AmbernOK at 2014/01/03 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 02:28PM, Views: 2363, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/03 08:19PM
    ERICOLE
    AmbernOK

So, who wants to see Eric and Nicole get together?? I know I do! They have so much history, and there were each other first loves!!! I have heard some spoilers about them in a couple of weeks getting held captive together and sparks fly!!! We'll see....can't wait!! LOVE THEM!!!

#2   2014/01/03 08:42PM
    Re: ERICOLE
    CindyHaskins

I love eric and nicole i really want them to be together has a couple how the are meant to be.and them been held captive it is going to be so awesome to watch.

#3   2014/01/03 08:46PM
    mbfc3

I think they could make a great couple. They certainly would be great looking together, and I think being with Nicole could perk up Eric's sober personality. He needs to be livelier, and Nicole is nothing if not lively!

#4   2014/01/03 08:57PM
    AmbernOK

Do you think Eric admits to Nicole that he loves her before he goes on a hiatus for a few weeks?

#5   2014/01/15 12:01PM
    kobie28

bringing this thread forward because after today, Ericole has taken center stage. Love, love, LOVE this couple together and can't wait to see Eric confess his true feelings to Nicole!!

#6   2014/01/15 02:50PM
    AmbernOK

Awe...I love ERICOLE!!! He loves her, and she LOVES him!! I pray they both remember telling each other and the drug guy gets distracted! Oh gawd though...I did see that we will have to endure another Danicole adventure in a couple of weeks! Barf me..why can't they let them be happy!!!

#7   2014/01/15 03:13PM
    CindyHaskins

It is time for me to give up on eric and nicole the are never going to be together as a couple how i wanted them to be.

#8   2014/01/15 04:20PM
    ericfan

I love them. I also can't stand the thought of Dan and Nicole on an adventure. How long will Eric be "out of town pondering his future"?

#9   2014/01/15 04:51PM
    CindyHaskins

Well i am glad to see daniel and nicole going on adventure together.maybe this a start of a love story between them.beside eric really doesn't know what he really want is it been a priest or been with nicole.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/15 04:53PM
    #10   2014/01/15 06:54PM
    nataliejohnfan

I'm not sure if I want her with Eric or Daniel as long as it's not EJ leaning more towards Eric .

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list