List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail????

Started by Sunlover127 at 2013/12/30 07:18PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 12:06PM, Views: 15522, Replies: 114
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2014/01/05 04:03AM
    Re: EJ and Abigail????
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Sunlover127: EJ is way too old for Abigail!!

The DOOL writers should have EJ help Abigail to find her feelings for Chad but the writers should NEVER had EJ involved with Abigail as that makes him seem like a pervert/pedophile. EJ the character is a lot of things but he isn't a pedophile. PLEASE DOOL writers....do not create a romantic situation between EJ and Abigail!!!

I don't think the age difference is a problem, just the fact that EJ is the property of Sami Brady

I don't see the age difference as a real problem, either. Abby is just not a good match for EJ except as a rather dumb and temporary "slip" on his part.
    However, since no one can truly own EJ, I don't consider him as Sami's "property." I don't think THAT kind of relationship could last until "death do us part." Ejami's love is much deeper than that, isn't it?

#32   2014/01/05 05:57AM
    Jen821

So it is ok if Ej does it with Abby and that's not to young but it's wrong if Sami does it with JJ/ Jack jr.. Seriously people!

#33   2014/01/05 06:17AM
    fadingrose

What's wrong is EJ "doing it" with ANYONE, including Abby, who may or may not be "too young" for him. But the age difference is not the reason why EJ's slip-up was inappropriate.
    Anyway, I believe Abby is over 21 since she is listed as born in 1992, aged to 16 in 2004, but corrected again to 20 in 2012--aging happens in strange ways on soaps. And Abby is far from a wide-eyed innocent child.

And to compare EJ and Abby's situation with "Sami and JJ" is irrelevant, since I believe JJ is not even 18--and that would be statutory rape, as well as "inappropriate."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/05 06:24AM
    #34   2014/01/05 08:51PM
    boilermom

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote waggo50: The writing on this show just gets dumber and dumber just how does EJ having sex with twit Abby stop her from telling Hope about her email from Nick and what is the big deal about the email to start with ??
    Just what I have been waiting for to see EJ f****** a college student at least 15 years younger than himself and his brothers ex girlfriend to boot, how exciting, instead of giving us EJAMI fans what we have been waiting years for an EJAMI wedding.

My guess is this will be another repeat and we will have Sami and EJ finally decide to get married and guess what Abby shows up at the church to announce she is pregnant with EJ's baby. I can hardly wait for another boring baby story and really are we supposed to buy that EJ is so stupid he has sex with this twit without using protection.

The previews I see for the winter are terrible and I have zero interest in any of them so think I will take a break from the show starting now.

Good post!

#35   2014/01/05 08:57PM
    boilermom

First and foremost, I hope Ejami's love carries through this whole mess but please don't let their be children involved.

#36   2014/01/05 09:07PM
    kayhan

Quote Shirleta: EJ and Abigal should get together, making Sami a little jealous so she won't take him for granted. Or maybe Abigal can just "dream" something is happening between the two,(when nothing is happening) but again this would make Sami jealous.

I wonder if Abigail Will have a crush on EJ and become obsessed with him (sort of like Nick was with Melanie and then Gabi)' he may flirt with her, and Abigail takes it seriously. I can see that happening. Didn't she have a crush on Austin several years ago and try to break up his marriage to Carrie?

#37   2014/01/05 09:20PM
    kayhan

Quote fadingrose: What's wrong is EJ "doing it" with ANYONE, including Abby, who may or may not be "too young" for him. But the age difference is not the reason why EJ's slip-up was inappropriate.
    Anyway, I believe Abby is over 21 since she is listed as born in 1992, aged to 16 in 2004, but corrected again to 20 in 2012--aging happens in strange ways on soaps. And Abby is far from a wide-eyed innocent child.

And to compare EJ and Abby's situation with "Sami and JJ" is irrelevant, since I believe JJ is not even 18--and that would be statutory rape, as well as "inappropriate."

J.J. celebrated his 18th birthday in 2013 (one day after he was arrested).

#38   2014/01/06 03:48AM
    fadingrose

I never saw this "preview" that is being mentioned. What exactly did it show? A kiss? A hug? Much more? Most posters seem to comment as if Abby and EJ actually "did the deed." Is that a fact or speculation? Would someone clue me in, please...

#39   2014/01/06 05:14AM
    HouseTops

Quote fadingrose: I never saw this "preview" that is being mentioned. What exactly did it show? A kiss? A hug? Much more? Most posters seem to comment as if Abby and EJ actually "did the deed." Is that a fact or speculation? Would someone clue me in, please...

youtu.be/U5bzCK85PQg

Not watching today...will wait for the messages to come!!

Enjoy...

#40   2014/01/06 10:22AM
    ejami2012

[quote]Quote HouseTops: [quote]Quote fadingrose: I never saw this "preview" that is being mentioned. What exactly did it show? A kiss? A hug? Much more? Most posters seem to comment as if Abby and EJ actually "did the deed." Is that a fact or speculation? Would someone clue me in, please...[/quote]

youtu.be/U5bzCK85PQg

Not watching today...will wait for the messages to come!!

Enjoy... [/quot
    The preview shows them kissing and clothes coming off. Than is says no one saw this coming and it shows ej holding sami's pic saying what have I done. So we won't know if they do the deed until we see it and I'm p$&&ed off. Why are the writers going there. Horrible if more than a dream sequence. Sometimes previews aren't as they appear

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/06 10:24AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list