List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail????

Started by Sunlover127 at 2013/12/30 07:18PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 12:06PM, Views: 15010, Replies: 114
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/04 11:52AM
    Re: EJ and Abigail????
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Shirleta: EJ and Abigal should get together, making Sami a little jealous so she won't take him for granted. Or maybe Abigal can just "dream" something is happening between the two,(when nothing is happening) but again this would make Sami jealous.

I agree! Silly-Samantha needs a wake up call!

Silly silly - Samantha!

#22   2014/01/04 02:09PM
    Sunlover127

EJ is way too old for Abigail!!

The DOOL writers should have EJ help Abigail to find her feelings for Chad but the writers should NEVER had EJ involved with Abigail as that makes him seem like a pervert/pedophile. EJ the character is a lot of things but he isn't a pedophile. PLEASE DOOL writers....do not create a romantic situation between EJ and Abigail!!!

#23   2014/01/04 02:14PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Sunlover127: EJ is way too old for Abigail!!

The DOOL writers should have EJ help Abigail to find her feelings for Chad but the writers should NEVER had EJ involved with Abigail as that makes him seem like a pervert/pedophile. EJ the character is a lot of things but he isn't a pedophile. PLEASE DOOL writers....do not create a romantic situation between EJ and Abigail!!!

I don't think the age difference is a problem, just the fact that EJ is the property of Sami Brady

#24   2014/01/04 04:25PM
    waggo50

The writing on this show just gets dumber and dumber just how does EJ having sex with twit Abby stop her from telling Hope about her email from Nick and what is the big deal about the email to start with ??
    Just what I have been waiting for to see EJ f****** a college student at least 15 years younger than himself and his brothers ex girlfriend to boot, how exciting, instead of giving us EJAMI fans what we have been waiting years for an EJAMI wedding.

My guess is this will be another repeat and we will have Sami and EJ finally decide to get married and guess what Abby shows up at the church to announce she is pregnant with EJ's baby. I can hardly wait for another boring baby story and really are we supposed to buy that EJ is so stupid he has sex with this twit without using protection.

The previews I see for the winter are terrible and I have zero interest in any of them so think I will take a break from the show starting now.

#25   2014/01/04 04:43PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote waggo50: The writing on this show just gets dumber and dumber just how does EJ having sex with twit Abby stop her from telling Hope about her email from Nick and what is the big deal about the email to start with ??
    Just what I have been waiting for to see EJ f****** a college student at least 15 years younger than himself and his brothers ex girlfriend to boot, how exciting, instead of giving us EJAMI fans what we have been waiting years for an EJAMI wedding.

My guess is this will be another repeat and we will have Sami and EJ finally decide to get married and guess what Abby shows up at the church to announce she is pregnant with EJ's baby. I can hardly wait for another boring baby story and really are we supposed to buy that EJ is so stupid he has sex with this twit without using protection.

The previews I see for the winter are terrible and I have zero interest in any of them so think I will take a break from the show starting now.

Good post!

#26   2014/01/04 04:46PM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote waggo50: The writing on this show just gets dumber and dumber just how does EJ having sex with twit Abby stop her from telling Hope about her email from Nick and what is the big deal about the email to start with ??

Good post!

Crying my eyes out...........

#27   2014/01/04 05:40PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Good post!

Crying my eyes out...........

Oh no, I hope she doesn't get pregnant! Or maybe she is already carrying Chad's child?
    EJ's never used protection before ( it seems!) why start now
    What storylines for the winter are you talking about, waggo50?

#28   2014/01/04 07:09PM
    SoapBox17

Quote HouseTops: Most relationships are based on SEX. There are, however, lots of relationships that aren't.

Pro-creation is usually the driving force for sex....making us feel great is another...

What else is there?? EJAMI made kids, have a household, work together....

Any doctor will tell you that the more sex you have the more you feel good....

The f writers made this mess by having EJ go after ----his fault!!

Sex is easier to write about than a decent relationship between two people who LOVE each other....

Saw the video....my stomach sank....

i agree and the odd thing with me about this is I have been in EJs corner from day 1 with all things that have happened.. but for some odd reason this cheating on Sami has really got me flustered and sick to my stomach. I don't have words for how upset this has made me.

#29   2014/01/04 09:57PM
    TrulymadlyRose

I may be in the minority with this, but I'm rather looking forward to this s/l unfolding. I am an EJAMI supporter but let's face it, Salem has been dull for a while now and this shake up is what it needs...(covers head from flying objects )

It's no excuse for cheating but Sami has been a cow to EJ. She sure can lap up his protection, devotion and loyalty but wont forgive him for a much smaller oversight than her previous wrong doings... and I thought Jenn was the only hypocrite!!!!!!

Like her mum, Abigail bores me silly and is also a hypocrite but this union will send Jenn and Sami over the edge...Can't wait to see that part. Ethical? maybe not but in the soap world, it sure will be entertaining and isn't that what its all about.

Let the games begin!

#30   2014/01/04 11:30PM
    SassyStrawberry

Quote TrulymadlyRose: I may be in the minority with this, but I'm rather looking forward to this s/l unfolding. I am an EJAMI supporter but let's face it, Salem has been dull for a while now and this shake up is what it needs...(covers head from flying objects )

It's no excuse for cheating but Sami has been a cow to EJ. She sure can lap up his protection, devotion and loyalty but wont forgive him for a much smaller oversight than her previous wrong doings... and I thought Jenn was the only hypocrite!!!!!!

Like her mum, Abigail bores me silly and is also a hypocrite but this union will send Jenn and Sami over the edge...Can't wait to see that part. Ethical? maybe not but in the soap world, it sure will be entertaining and isn't that what its all about.

Let the games begin!

Not happy about EJ straying, but this hookup will definitely shake things up.... Jen, Sami, Lucas, Adrienne - i am sure we will see them go over the edge....even Stefano may come close to the edge, especially since his son Chad loves Ms. sweet, innocent and fair Abigail.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list