List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail????

Started by Sunlover127 at 2013/12/30 07:18PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 12:06PM, Views: 14580, Replies: 114
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/30 07:18PM
    EJ and Abigail????
    Sunlover127

Please do not create a romantic involvement of any kind between Abigail and EJ!!! It seems Abigail is somewhat taken or smitten with the older, more mature, smooth and gentlemanly EJ. I think Abigail is still reeling from the loss she feels for Chad which I think she loved more than she will admit to anyone, even herself. Please let EJ and Sami be together!! They can be the solid couple that is lacking on DOOL.

#2   2013/12/31 12:31PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail????
    boilermom

Spoilers for next week are upsetting. Not a fan of EJ and Abigail at all. Come on writers get on with Ejami and put Ej and Abby to rest. Some turmoil keeps us coming back but this S/L is ridiculous. Don't have your fans turning the channel!

#3   2013/12/31 04:37PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Sunlover127: Please do not create a romantic involvement of any kind between Abigail and EJ!!! It seems Abigail is somewhat taken or smitten with the older, more mature, smooth and gentlemanly EJ. I think Abigail is still reeling from the loss she feels for Chad which I think she loved more than she will admit to anyone, even herself. Please let EJ and Sami be together!! They can be the solid couple that is lacking on DOOL.

NO!! NO!! EJ AND SAMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ABIGAIL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/31 04:38PM
    #4   2013/12/31 04:39PM
    Sue710

I agree. EJ and Sami forever!! LOL

#5   2013/12/31 05:25PM
    Shirleta

EJ and Abigal should get together, making Sami a little jealous so she won't take him for granted. Or maybe Abigal can just "dream" something is happening between the two,(when nothing is happening) but again this would make Sami jealous.

#6   2014/01/01 09:23AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Shirleta: EJ and Abigal should get together, making Sami a little jealous so she won't take him for granted. Or maybe Abigal can just "dream" something is happening between the two,(when nothing is happening) but again this would make Sami jealous.

I agree! Silly-Samantha needs a wake up call!

#7   2014/01/01 11:13AM
    dazgonby

If Ej has to have a fling with Abby to "make Sami jealous" then he doesn't love her as much as everyone thinks.
    Because jealousy is not the way to show someone their love and having a fling no matter how small doesn't scream love to me.
    All he needs to do is come clean with Sami...she loves him and just wants to hear the truth from Ej...she knows he lied...really is that too much...not really...not to make these 2 find their way back....if it is not too late already

#8   2014/01/03 02:32PM
    Rosieroserson

This is obviously more complicated than I thought in the first place!?
    It seems like EJ tries to stop Abby from telling Hope about the fake texts from Nick, to save Sami. And I guess it's the way the 'rescue operation' is done that causes a major dilemma later. Well, we're lucky if EJ just kisses her.... I kind of suspects there'll be more than that. Maybe things get a little out of hand because EJ after all was deeply hurt by Sami

#9   2014/01/03 04:22PM
    waggo50

Guess tptb don't care if the EJAMI fans stop watching the show. I for one have no intention of tuning in to watch EJ involved with that boring shrew Abby not after the way she treated Chad when he was in hospital after his surgery. I can't stand the sight of Abby and will never watch her romatically involved with EJ.
    I am very disappointed in the show right now and this is the last straw. I am fed up with Sami always being involved in some stupid murder and not at all interested in Brady, Teresa and JJ and their drug addictions.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 04:24PM
    #10   2014/01/03 10:46PM
    boilermom

OK everyone…I am a two-year newcomer to DOOL and I find myself very upset about EJ and Abigail! I am ready to back out of this soap! I really want Ejami to settle their differences and reunite in marriage. I have read their s/l over the past six years so I do realize their relationship has always faced challenges to say the least. What’s everyone’s take on Ejabby? How will Sami be able to forgive him and how will EJ live with himself for what he has done?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list