List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: BRADY NEEDS MELANIE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BRADY NEEDS MELANIE

Started by GHDAYSFAN714 at 2013/12/09 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/03 03:44PM, Views: 1684, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/02 06:56PM
    Re: BRADY NEEDS MELANIE
    zuzu61

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Brady needs a brain!

Indeed, and after he has cleaned himself up, he might deserve a woman who is more age-appropriate than Melanie (even though right now he's been acting like a spoiled brat.)

Yes, he is acting like a spoiled brat! Totally.
    I don't see Melanie and Brady as a couple.
    I wonder if she could be a friend to him. A BOLD friend, presenting reality whether he likes it or not, but knowing she's being hard on him with the TRUTH because she does love him as a friend.
    Maybe John can help. IF Brady will allow it.
    I'm thinking Mel could possibly help now because she is the one person he would possibly listen to. I'm afraid he's just going to lash out at John.
    I still wish Victor would take away his car, $$$, credit cards, access to trust fund, etc..
    I don't know.. I just want him to get help. Or like Maggie says, he could very easily die!

IMO, Brady doesn't need any type of a romantic relationship.. NOT for a long while.. Until he is totally straight and clean. And.. Theresa is the LAST person he needs.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/02 07:01PM
    #12   2014/02/02 07:21PM
    holdingonfor...

Brady is like all other hard headed addicts....they
    think they know everything....so until they hit
    rock bottom and left to wallow in their own vomit
    for a few hours........they don't learn anything!!

Let them feel what it is like to be down and out...
    literally.............not just feelings hurt cause
    some ugly broad messed with your brains.........

So what is this ugly duckling gonna do to him this
    time around???? It really doesn't make sense with
    her coming back on DOOL...........but then...look
    at all the other "doesn't make senses"..........!!

#13   2014/02/02 08:07PM
    zuzu61

Quote holdingonfordearlife: Brady is like all other hard headed addicts....they
    think they know everything....so until they hit
    rock bottom and left to wallow in their own vomit
    for a few hours........they don't learn anything!!

Let them feel what it is like to be down and out...
    literally.............not just feelings hurt cause
    some ugly broad messed with your brains.........

So what is this ugly duckling gonna do to him this
    time around???? It really doesn't make sense with
    her coming back on DOOL...........but then...look
    at all the other "doesn't make senses"..........!!

OMGoodness!! I Totally agree r/t this evil, disgusting return of KD..
    Today, I've just been looking back at old threads.
    My intention was to see just how long we've been enduring her evil s/l. It's too late tonight. Maybe I've find the date tomorrow.
    I keep watching thinking her s/l will end.
    Now it looks like it's not.
    I want to slap Brady for allowing a woman/alcohol/drugs to ruin his life.. Stupid.

I'm just glad Nicole is distracted and helping Daniel and Not trying to help Brady realize how stupid and ridiculous he's being.
    He won't listen to John. I thought MAYBE he'd listen to MELANIE???? Thank God for Maggie. She's trying!!

You're right, he's probably NOT going to listen to anyone.
    I'm just hoping he will before he DIES in his own vomit.
    SO many of them do.

The writers are ruining his character. What is their fascination with drugs, blackmailing & evil like KD and Nick.
    I can't/won't watch either one. Just to creepy.

#14   2014/02/02 08:16PM
    Lialovessoaps

Brady doesn't need Melanie, and I don't need to see her again. Brady needs to just accept the fact that Kristen played him twice because he's a poor judge of character when it comes to women. Suck it up, sober up and try to do better the next time. He also needs to apologize to his step-brother for accusing him of lying about the rape. He knows Kristen did that to him, so admit it, do what's necessary to heal the brotherhood and move on. He doesn't need Melanie to do any of that. He just needs to stop feeling sorry for himself.

#15   2014/02/03 01:19AM
    stjarna

Please no more Melanie!

I would like to see Chloe return and they find their way to one another. People can argue that she is not stabile either, yet he needs someone who could stand up to him.... And he has love and trust towards her. But, like all addicts if you don,t want to kick the habit yourself there is no family, no Maggie in this world to get them out of it. I really wonder how they will do this with Brady... I've gone very serious here and it is a serious topic yet need to remember it is a soap that will deal with it in a shallow way....
    Maybe if they put Brady in a death or alive situation he may snap out of it! Hm...
    Kristen returning may trigger something when he faces her!

He has a brain, he just chooses not to use it!
    I love Brady and it is such a pain to watch him!

#16   2014/02/03 07:18AM
    Undeniable T...

[quote]Quote Lialovessoaps: Brady doesn't need Melanie, and I don't need to see her again. Brady needs to just accept the fact that Kristen played him twice because he's a poor judge of character when it comes to women. Suck it up, sober up and try to do better the next time. He also needs to apologize to his step-brother for accusing him of lying about the rape. He knows Kristen did that to him, so admit it, do what's necessary to heal the brotherhood and move on. He doesn't need Melanie to do any of that. He just needs to stop feeling sorry for himself.[/quote]

Thank you!

#17   2014/02/03 03:44PM
    mbfc3

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Brady needs a brain!

Indeed, and after he has cleaned himself up, he might deserve a woman who is more age-appropriate than Melanie (even though right now he's been acting like a spoiled brat.)

...or for that matter more age appropriate tha Kristen!!! Not to mention that Kristen is not appropriate in any way!!! I know this is soap land, but she's actually about 12 years his senior. I know that's not necessarily a deal breaker in soap world or the real world, but in reality, Kristen is old enough to be Melanie's mother, with several years to spare. Melanie usually acts more mature, though!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list