List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Really Nicole you can't forgive the crap u done?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really Nicole you can't forgive the crap u done?

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/12/07 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/10 05:58AM, Views: 391, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/12/07 11:10PM
    Really Nicole you can't forgive the crap u done?
    butterfly52

This b!tch can not forgive Eric when she is so discusting. Unbelieveable her self righteous a$$. Burn in HELL Nichole.

#2   2013/12/08 05:56AM
    Re: Really Nicole you can't forgive the crap u done?
    waggo50

Just another example of the silly writing IMO. Eric has forgiven Nicole for dumping him to marry Lucas for 5 million and for kidnapping Sami's baby but hypocrit Nicole can't forgive Eric for thinking she seduced him, something she has done in the past.

#3   2013/12/08 06:48AM
    CindyHaskins

I love nicole she is not a hypocrite for not forgiven eric who accused her of rape.another thing what make sami such a saint when she has done far worst thing that nicole ever did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/08 06:50AM
    #4   2013/12/08 11:43AM
    fadingrose

Quote CindyHaskins: I love nicole she is not a hypocrite for not forgiven eric who accused her of rape.another thing what make sami such a saint when she has done far worst thing that nicole ever did.

Come to think of it, in many ways Sami and Nicole are like sisters in the sins they have committed directly or indirectly. They have both been involved in changing paternity records, concealing a baby's paternity from the father, kidnapping a baby, accidentally killing a man (or two?)or planning an attempted homicide. Yet they have each managed to escape detection and/or punishment for their crimes. Another case of peas-in-a-pod?

#5   2013/12/08 12:37PM
    dazgonby

It's rather funny whenever anyone says something on Nicole everyone likes to jump in there and bring up Sami's bad doings and do a comparision.
    But somehow likes to omit things on Nicole, like when she accused Jennifer of killing her unborn baby when she knew it was already dead....that pretty much trumps Sami.
    And just for the record I am a fan of both of them...but really don't go for bashing Sami everytime something is said against Nicole.
    I find Nicole's wounded act a tad much to take when so many have forgiven her for so much.
    And find it very distasteful that all of Sami's family falls all over theirselves for Nicole...sorry jmo.

#6   2013/12/08 01:24PM
    2Wildroses

I still like Nicole, Most of the other characters on the show has all done something that they are not proud of. At least she dose not act like (I am so much better than the likes of women like you) Jennifer. I am sure she will end up forgiving Eric. He hasn't shown her any compassion , all she did try to help. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP NICOLE!

#7   2013/12/10 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote 2Wildroses: I still like Nicole, Most of the other characters on the show has all done something that they are not proud of. At least she dose not act like (I am so much better than the likes of women like you) Jennifer. I am sure she will end up forgiving Eric. He hasn't shown her any compassion , all she did try to help. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP NICOLE!

I think we all watch different soaps -or our likes or dislikes of characters skew our opinions.

I get that Niki can't forgive Eric so soon even though I had to say how in the world dare she not when she says she was a better person and to prove her new an improved personality that was touched by being in the annointed one's presence and humility all that didn't rub totally off? but then even working as the priest secretary she loved to use Gods name in vain, cuss in church and the rectory and almost had sex in same rectory, so her forgiving Eric, especially after he jumped down her throat again when he thought she was trying to set him up for that interview twice - this is their type of foreplay for Ericole.

I wasn't angry at Eric for accusing her of the crime because come on her past and the actions that happened shortly after along with him hearing her screeching confession in his church that she was in love with the priest and she couldn't stay away. Yes it was circumstantial and easily cleared up but then again this is Eric who is very very very judgemental has been from the day he walked back on screen. I haven't liked him as a priest and the character still hasn't won me over.

#8   2013/12/10 05:58AM
    zuzu61

OT
    Hello allmylovingdays!!!!!!! I miss you terribly!!! Have a great day!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list