List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: daniel and jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

daniel and jennifer

Started by lastry at 2013/12/07 05:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/07 09:57AM, Views: 1920, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/01/07 12:29AM
    Re: daniel and jennifer
    danniferfan4...

DANNIFER!!!DANNIFER DANNIFER DANNIFER!!!DANNIFER!!!!!!DANNIFER DANNIFER!!!!!!!DANNIFER!!!!!!!!

#22   2014/01/07 12:56AM
    danniferfan4...

Ejami has had just as many, but much more break ups & get back together than dan & jen & their stuff is looking forced these days. In the poll's, Jen is winning over nicole big time!!! Jen has not only won over nicole once, but twice. Even if they put dan & nicole together, i know for sure Jen won dan in the poll's, but voting doesn't always make that person the winner when it comes to dool. There were votes for anne & theresa not to become a team, but they teamed them up anyway. I watch the show for dan, jen, maxine & maggie. Splitting up dan & jen for

#23   2014/01/07 01:02AM
    danniferfan4...

Sorry for adept posts, but phone wouldn't let me start over, is the reason for all posts, i have to get it all out.!! Splitting up dan & jen for good, leaves me no choice but to quit watching cause they don't show maxine & maggie enough for me to continue to watch, but at this time, i am still watching to see how all this long, dragged out drama is going to pan out, once the truth be told.!!!

#24   2014/01/07 05:23AM
    clear sky

I love Daniel and Jennifer - Hope they are back together soon. Also would love to see Nicole and Eric connect.

#25   2014/01/07 09:57AM
    valencia4love

I was rooting for this couple, but Jennifer's holier than thou attitude towards Daniel lately has changed that!! Daniel deserves better!!! It's a crying shame that Daniel and Nicole aren't a couple for real because she truly appreciates him and they both has the up most respect for each other!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list