List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: daniel and jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

daniel and jennifer

Started by lastry at 2013/12/07 05:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/07 09:57AM, Views: 2032, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/17 01:50PM
    Re: daniel and jennifer
    2Wildroses

Sometimes Jenn looks Ok. Who agrees that they did a terrible job on Nicole's hair?

#12   2013/12/17 01:56PM
    Lialovessoaps

I loved them until she began yelling at him over JJ in every scene. Now I just want him with Jordan.

#13   2013/12/17 02:01PM
    fadingrose

Quote 2Wildroses: Sometimes Jenn looks Ok. Who agrees that they did a terrible job on Nicole's hair?

Sorry, but I love Nicole's new hairstyle. I think she'd be gorgeous even if bald. But this new shorter style IMO makes her look younger and fresher and sexier!

Yes, sometimes Jenn "looks OK"--but a stylist could make her look so much better (and less needy and pathetic)

#14   2013/12/26 03:25AM
    danniferfan4...

Quote lastry: Pics for week of 12-9-13 state run in of couple as emotional and painful. Hope they end up at Salem Inn to act on feelings. One can only wish. Daniel and Jennifer fan!!!!

I agree. We didn't get our happy ending on 12/9, but I'm still believing this couple has a fighting chance regardless of being voted worse couple/forced couple. Loved them from day one & wish they both would give in to their feelings at Salem Inn or take another one of their long weekend get away, where there would be no interruptions!!!

#15   2013/12/26 05:34AM
    lastry

Quote danniferfan4life:
    Quote lastry: Pics for week of 12-9-13 state run in of couple as emotional and painful. Hope they end up at Salem Inn to act on feelings. One can only wish. Daniel and Jennifer fan!!!!

I agree. We didn't get our happy ending on 12/9, but I'm still believing this couple has a fighting chance regardless of being voted worse couple/forced couple. Loved them from day one & wish they both would give in to their feelings at Salem Inn or take another one of their long weekend get away, where there would be no interruptions!!!

#16   2013/12/26 05:37AM
    lastry

THANK YOU DANJENNIFER FAN. THIS COUPLE NEEDS SUPPORT ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS.

#17   2014/01/06 10:18AM
    Lifelong Day...

I don't know why so many people are against them. I think they could be really cute and fun together!! I want NICOLE WITH ERIC!

#18   2014/01/06 11:36AM
    stjarna

It was great not seeing Jennifer and Daniel in one scene for a while. He was interesting, relaxed, smiling, fun to watch and just wonderful with Nicole.

Jennifer and Daniel have no chemistry and they always look forced together- can't stand them together, sorry, but it is the worst pairing ever!

#19   2014/01/06 11:37AM
    CindyHaskins

I really want daniel and jennifer back together has a couple.that way nicole can finally be with eric.

#20   2014/01/07 12:24AM
    danniferfan4...

I will continue to Support DANNIFER no matter what!!! . Don't watch show for EJami, but feel the same way about Dannifer as the ejami fans feel about EJami!!! Ejami has been on & off again for years' just like Jennifer. Dannifer has fun, romance, chemistry & good love making scenes. EJami: argue, fight, scheme, lie, trick, have lusty/fighting sex, never making love. Who is thinking about having sex when their child is missing (again, another sex manipulation). Atleast Jen took breaks from dan altogether to try & get her son back on track, whether it worked or not. She didn't say "daniel lets have sex to ease my mind/pain until i can figure out what's wrong with my son, instead, she destroyed her & Daniel's relationship, not knowing the full truth, but Sami had sex w/EJ while still married to Rafe, using her disappearance as an excuse to have sex w/her ex - PATHETIC!!!

Regardless of how Dan & Jen's relationship look, im still rooting for them cause they do belong together!!!! Missing Maxine in the dan & jen fun relationship where the romance is beautifully grounded!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list