List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: daniel and jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

daniel and jennifer

Started by lastry at 2013/12/07 05:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/07 09:57AM, Views: 2030, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/07 05:55AM
    daniel and jennifer
    lastry

Pics for week of 12-9-13 state run in of couple as emotional and painful. Hope they end up at Salem Inn to act on feelings. One can only wish. Daniel and Jennifer fan!!!!

#2   2013/12/07 08:16AM
    Re: daniel and jennifer
    flightygirl

I Hope to get your happy ending for Danjen....I just hope I don't have to see it.

#3   2013/12/07 12:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: I Hope to get your happy ending for Danjen....I just hope I don't have to see it.

flightygirl, you make me laugh!

#4   2013/12/08 01:42PM
    2Wildroses

I agree flightygirl. Daniel should run not walk!!!

#5   2013/12/09 12:31AM
    stjarna

Quote 2Wildroses: I agree flightygirl. Daniel should run not walk!!!

Daniel and Jennifer are such a washed out thing that I just cannot get why it is still stretching into oblivion...ahhh- Daniel should have his happy with Nicole!!!!!

#6   2013/12/09 03:16AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna:
    Quote 2Wildroses: I agree flightygirl. Daniel should run not walk!!!

Daniel and Jennifer are such a washed out thing that I just cannot get why it is still stretching into oblivion...ahhh- Daniel should have his happy with Nicole!!!!!

The latest Soap Opera Digest rates Dan/Jenn as the "Most Forced Couple" of the year.

Other good ratings included Kristen as "Best Actress" and DOOL as "Most Entertaining Show" and Gabi and Nick's as "Best Wedding" and Eric's rape as "Best Twist."

But less positive ratings for Days included Rafe and Hope as "Most Wasted Characters," and Marlena and John as "Worst Marital Conflict" and Abby/Chad/Cameron as "Worst Triangle."

#7   2013/12/11 03:39PM
    mauimama

I hated that stupid pairing from the very beginning -Jenn jerking Dan around before and after Jack died..and she's still jerking him around! I cannot stand that holier than thou her royal highness Horton -- never could and never will. I'd rather see Dr Dan with ANYONE else (even Theresa)than to see him wasting away pining over that sanctimonious witch.

#8   2013/12/11 06:28PM
    CoachJack

I love Daniel...except when he gets around Jen and lets her talk to him any kind of way.

I used to love Jen before she got all self-centered and sanctimonious. Sometimes, like when she was talking to Maggie the other day, I see shades of the old Jennifer and I start to love her again. But when she gets around Daniel she is purely nasty and selfish and I can't stand her.

At this point I can only conclude these two bring out the absolute worst in each other. I'm not a Daniel/Nicole shipper but look how much more relaxed he is around Nicole, and also how he seems to find his voice when he doesn't like what she has to say.

The only way this can possibly work is if they both spend some time in therapy finding out why they engage in this incredibly dysfunctional pattern.

In addition I think it would be good for JJ to learn that his feelings towards Daniel, whether he loves him or hates him, are not a factor in Daniel/Jennifer but only a factor in Daniel/JJ. Jen and Daniel just are not good for each other and that isn't JJ's fault regardless of the crap he pulled last summer.

#9   2013/12/11 09:03PM
    TrulymadlyRose

What would it take for the powers that be to accept that the viewers/fans of DOOL cannot stand this couple. They are loathed!

Dr Dan is actually tolerable in other story lines, in fact he is interesting but with self righteous Jenn, he is pitiful, boring and wasted.

PLEASE SPARE US FROM FURTHER GAGGING!

#10   2013/12/12 04:08AM
    fadingrose

It borders on painful for me to watch these two together. The only reason I don't FF their scenes is that I hold faint hope that their relationship will either drastically improve--or that it will be ended once and for all! Maybe when the scenes taped months ago are replaced on the screen by new material, we'll find reason to give these two some slack, but I really doubt that.
    (Maybe it's not nice to mention this--but I don't think the stylists are doing their best for Jenn. I don't care for long, stringy, straight hair on middle-aged women, even the most beautiful ones. And Jenn's make-up and clothes look frumpy and don't do her figure or natural beauty justice. Just my opinion, of course)

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list