List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What now Ejami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What now Ejami?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/12/04 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:32AM, Views: 7896, Replies: 120
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2014/01/24 10:06AM
    Re: What now Ejami?
    Rosieroserson

ScrubsAlltheWay is referring to a up coming spoiler for february about EJ and Abby. I read it myself and while Sami is stuck in Chicago, Abby follows EJ to the gym, (I believe that he's unaware of that) and they end up "doing it" in the shower... .. Do you agree with me that Ejami is screwed and can never go back to where they where!? EJ obviously can't resist Abby, or is it both.... He's playing a woman he can't resist ?
    Does he want Sami or Abby or both? I'm puzzled and maybe even blinded!?

#72   2014/01/24 10:38AM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson: ScrubsAlltheWay is referring to a up coming spoiler for february about EJ and Abby. I read it myself and while Sami is stuck in Chicago, Abby follows EJ to the gym, (I believe that he's unaware of that) and they end up "doing it" in the shower... .. Do you agree with me that Ejami is screwed and can never go back to where they where!? EJ obviously can't resist Abby, or is it both.... He's playing a woman he can't resist ?
    Does he want Sami or Abby or both? I'm puzzled and maybe even blinded!?

If that is true then the writers ruined everything!

#73   2014/01/24 11:00AM
    Rosieroserson

I know .... And since Alison obviously is leaving in may of this year, (Kayhan said that in another thread)I guess Ejami is pretty much finito.....
    What really makes me furious is the way they wasted precious Ejami time to pointless prison s/l, grief and now adultery They can never make this up to us again. NEVER!!!

#74   2014/01/24 11:20AM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson: I know .... And since Alison obviously is leaving in may of this year, (Kayhan said that in another thread)I guess Ejami is pretty much finito.....
    What really makes me furious is the way they wasted precious Ejami time to pointless prison s/l, grief and now adultery They can never make this up to us again. NEVER!!!

AS is leaving in 4 mos? What happened to the year?

#75   2014/01/24 11:40AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I know .... And since Alison obviously is leaving in may of this year, (Kayhan said that in another thread)I guess Ejami is pretty much finito.....

I know it sounds akward! If she quits in may, Sami'll be out of Salem around september/october could this be true?

#76   2014/01/24 11:46AM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote dazgonby:

I know it sounds akward! If she quits in may, Sami'll be out of Salem around september/october could this be true?

Yes. They tape 4 to 5 months in advance. It's stupid!

#77   2014/01/24 11:49AM
    sharon n nic...

This all happening because AS is leaving Days.

#78   2014/01/24 11:51AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Alison is leaving Days next year to spend more time with her kids and family. Very understandable as Children grow fast and need their parents in different ways than when they're babies. Like many of the fans I'm wishing Alison the best of luck with all of her projects, and hope she'll return to Days some day in the future!!!!!! She's done s wonderful job portraying Sami for 21 years!!!At the same time I'm sad because the way I see it, this is the end of Ejami....like som posters mentioned, we now understand the dynamics behind Ejabby and why they chose to introduce their affair.

I knew there had to be a reason and sadly we know now...

With Allison leaving the show my EJAMI heart is breaking....

...........into pieces

We still have EJ!

#79   2014/01/24 12:02PM
    dazgonby

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: This all happening because AS is leaving Days.

So the writers knew last August or September that AS was leaving?

#80   2014/01/24 12:38PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Alison is leaving Days next year to spend more time with her kids and family. Very understandable as Children grow fast and need their parents in different ways than when they're babies. Like many of the fans I'm wishing Alison the best of luck with all of her projects, and hope she'll return to Days some day in the future!!!!!! She's done s wonderful job portraying Sami for 21 years!!!At the same time I'm sad because the way I see it, this is the end of Ejami....like som posters mentioned, we now understand the dynamics behind Ejabby and why they chose to introduce their affair.

I knew there had to be a reason and sadly we know now...

With Allison leaving the show my EJAMI heart is breaking....

...........into pieces

We still have EJ!

That's true, but he's being written out of character all of a sudden
    EJ is still my favorite character

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list