List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What now Ejami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What now Ejami?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/12/04 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:32AM, Views: 8111, Replies: 120
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2014/01/10 10:12AM
    Re: What now Ejami?
    valencia4love

Given the history of the feud between both their families... EJ and Sami should have known that one day family loyal would be an issue for their relationship. Yes, what Kristen did to Eric was dispicable to the hilt, but she is still EJ's sister, so even Sami shouldn't have been surpised when EJ jumped to Kristen's defense.. Even if Sami is able to forgive EJ for not telling her about his sister's plan sooner, they will have a new cloud hanging over them now that he has hit the sheets, not once but twice with Abby. I think Sami and EJ might be heading for another split... A long split at that!!!

#62   2014/01/11 12:14AM
    bearrie

Wasn't it just late last year 2013 when we were told that Sami and EJ were to become Days newest super pair?
    Through all the ups and downs in their relationship, they've never lacked for passion. Let's be real: Sami's approach to everything has been a$$ backwards. Sami has never fought for EJ? Not entirely true... Sami's just never had any real competition. We all know that EJ has used Nicole many times to irritate Sami. EJ has never loved Nicole and Nic knows that. She's gone along with EJ out of fear, thrill, greed and hope.
    Nicole has always hoped that EJ will eventually come to love her the way she loves him but how he loves Sami.
    EJ has bribed Nicole with money and time with Sydney.
    On some levels, Nicole fears EJ because she knows how ruthless he can be.
    On top of all that, any reason Nicole has use to push Sami's buttons, she will do so.
    Back to the point where Nicole knows that she will always come in at distant second to Sami in EJ's heart....
    Nicole pleaded with Sami to reason with EJ on her behalf.
    When EJ finally found out that Sydney is his and Sami's daughter....that look of relief on his face.... It was Sami who was able to talk EJ through his haze of anger and allow
    Nicole that moment of saying goodbye to Sydney before being taken to jail.

Some poster wrote that once EJ and Sami get married...that's game over for them. I disagree. The real challenge in EJ and Sami's relationship is to be able to really trust each other. To trust and always be completely honest with each other. As both have a natural inclination to lie and deceive -even if it is with the purest of intentions- they should no longer lie to each other. EJ's 1st test at complete honesty with Sami...will he tell her that he had sex with Abby while she was out of town?

Here's hoping that EJ and Sami will indeed go the distance and eventually reach Tom and Alice status.

#63   2014/01/11 02:51AM
    fadingrose

I thought the point of this thread is EJAMI--and how their once-beautiful relationship could be salvaged (or if it should be). There are few "suggestions," and perhaps too many comments about past history and the "unsuitability" of Rafe or Lucas for Sami, and Nicole for EJ. Those pairings were yesterday's news, and I don't think they are relevant today. That may change, but for now I think we need to concentrate on healing EJami (whether or not we believe that should happen or is even possible).

#64   2014/01/11 03:12AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose: I thought the point of this thread is EJAMI--and how their once-beautiful relationship could be salvaged (or if it should be). There are few "suggestions," and perhaps too many comments about past history and the "unsuitability" of Rafe or Lucas for Sami, and Nicole for EJ. Those pairings were yesterday's news, and I don't think they are relevant today. That may change, but for now I think we need to concentrate on healing EJami (whether or not we believe that should happen or is even possible).

Let the healing process start........ Like many of the posters I easily get caught up in their history and many twists and turns..... I hope this isn't the end of them, but it's hard to see how they can get past this...

#65   2014/01/12 05:28PM
    Rosieroserson

This upcoming week, Sami is getting back from her business trip. I'm a bit anxious about their 'first' meeting. Will Ejami go on like in the last months with distance and non conversations??? Or will they have a break through??? I know what I'm hoping for... Openess and honesty from the both of them. That includes thoughts, feelings, reactions and so on. What I don't want is EJ on his knees begging her to forgive and marry him. I want EJ to own his part with dignity. I don't want EJ more out of character than he's been these last months.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/12 05:37PM
    #66   2014/01/21 05:26AM
    Rosieroserson

Alison is leaving Days next year to spend more time with her kids and family. Very understandable as Children grow fast and need their parents in different ways than when they're babies. Like many of the fans I'm wishing Alison the best of luck with all of her projects, and hope she'll return to Days some day in the future!!!!!! She's done s wonderful job portraying Sami for 21 years!!!At the same time I'm sad because the way I see it, this is the end of Ejami....like som posters mentioned, we now understand the dynamics behind Ejabby and why they chose to introduce their affair.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/21 05:27AM
    #67   2014/01/21 10:09AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson: Alison is leaving Days next year to spend more time with her kids and family. Very understandable as Children grow fast and need their parents in different ways than when they're babies. Like many of the fans I'm wishing Alison the best of luck with all of her projects, and hope she'll return to Days some day in the future!!!!!! She's done s wonderful job portraying Sami for 21 years!!!At the same time I'm sad because the way I see it, this is the end of Ejami....like som posters mentioned, we now understand the dynamics behind Ejabby and why they chose to introduce their affair.

I'm so hoping AS changes her mind. I want to see a beautiful Ejami wedding and martial bliss for a lil while. Give us ejamis the happiest we wanted for them before Ali leaves. Don't think Eabby can be the super soap couple ejami were to be. I know once she's gone I will not be a long time viewer anymore. Ejami is why I watch. Maybe if TPTB will make it easier for her schedule and she can stay.

Now if Js decides to go as we'll than I want the Ejami family to leave Salem together

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/21 10:11AM
    #68   2014/01/21 11:40AM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson: Alison is leaving Days next year to spend more time with her kids and family. Very understandable as Children grow fast and need their parents in different ways than when they're babies. Like many of the fans I'm wishing Alison the best of luck with all of her projects, and hope she'll return to Days some day in the future!!!!!! She's done s wonderful job portraying Sami for 21 years!!!At the same time I'm sad because the way I see it, this is the end of Ejami....like som posters mentioned, we now understand the dynamics behind Ejabby and why they chose to introduce their affair.

I thought it was suppose to be the whole 50 grey thing?

Besides how do we know that AS also did not get fed up with the poor writing and that sealed it for her?

I did have to laugh when I thought even the actress of Sami gets blamed for the Ej cheating thing...lol...way too funny.

#69   2014/01/21 11:59AM
    sharon n nic...

I knew there had to be a reason and sadly we know now...

With Allison leaving the show my EJAMI heart is breaking....

#70   2014/01/24 09:40AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I knew there had to be a reason and sadly we know now...

With Allison leaving the show my EJAMI heart is breaking....

...........into pieces

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list