List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What now Ejami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What now Ejami?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/12/04 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:32AM, Views: 8056, Replies: 120
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/12/30 09:29AM
    Re: What now Ejami?
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson: Watching Days weekly preview leads me to believe that EJ will put a little pressure on Sami, to make her decide to marry him. It looks like he's got some evidence on Sami regarding the murder........
    Pliiiz zamanta....... be a little push over, just for once
    I need to see if this can turn into a wild and eventually passionate fight......
    EJ's got some spectacular carrying skills, and usually he enjoys picking Sami up and taking her to bed upstairs .... and she looooves it too
    Sami can't deny that he knows what she wants for sure!!!

We need a HUGE WEDDING and some triplets!!!

#52   2013/12/30 09:48AM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson: Watching Days weekly preview leads me to believe that EJ will put a little pressure on Sami, to make her decide to marry him. It looks like he's got some evidence on Sami regarding the murder........
    I need to see if this can turn into a wild and eventually passionate fight......
    EJ's got some spectacular carrying skills, and usually he enjoys picking Sami up and taking her to bed upstairs .... and she looooves it too

A little pressure???? From the clip I saw it was more than a little but I will wait to see it all before I decide for sure.
    But no way do I like Ej blackmailing Sami to marry him... and if he runs off to have a lipfest with Abby...well, like I said I will wait to see for sure.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/30 09:49AM
    #53   2013/12/30 02:13PM
    Rosieroserson

Oh la, la......I adore bad boy EJ Dimera
    He's a natural talent when it comes to putting some hot,loving, steaming pressure on his Samantha we all know that's a part of their couple games, and Sami has been such a bad girl lately......EJ loves Samantha more than life! He'd protect her even if she broke up with him, and he'd never ever use any kind of evidence against her......
    I believe this blackmailing scheem is to get her attention and SOME kind of reaction! And ofcourse that never fails

#54   2013/12/30 02:15PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:

We need a HUGE WEDDING and some triplets!!!

Yesssss

#55   2014/01/10 02:35AM
    Rosieroserson

Several weeks have gone by since the Kristen/Eric mess...Sami has put her relationship with EJ on hold and troubles are piling up in paradise...
    Sami could be going down for murder and EJ has been trying to clean up after her 'sloppy ways'. EJ wants to get married, Sami avoids him going on a business trip.....EJ is tempted into sleeping with Abby......
    Ok, even though the writers seem clueless, what do you think is needed to redeem this wonderful couple. My Ejami heart is bleeding and I want 'it' to be fixed..... What now Ejami

#56   2014/01/10 05:06AM
    allmylovingdays

I have no idea

#57   2014/01/10 06:12AM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays: I have no idea

First Sami is going to kill Abigail, then have it out with Ej and then I have no idea.

#58   2014/01/10 08:00AM
    Shylady7

After all EJ has done and given up for Sami for her to still treat him horrible, I think its time for EJ to put Sami in her place. Sami has gotten away with being selfish and treating men wrong long enough. Its time for somebody to give her a wake up call.

#59   2014/01/10 09:17AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I have no idea

I totally get how difficult this is for the Ejammi's, and I don't care what posters on opposite sides have to say about this matter!!!!
    EJ needs to come clean to Sami about the adultery immediately, and Ejami need to sit down and resolve all of their recent problems. Maybe they both need therapy???? I know I will if Ejami is cancelled

#60   2014/01/10 09:33AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Shylady7: After all EJ has done and given up for Sami for her to still treat him horrible, I think its time for EJ to put Sami in her place. Sami has gotten away with being selfish and treating men wrong long enough. Its time for somebody to give her a wake up call.

Even though she can't be blamed for his cheating, I find a lot of truth to your post! Sami has been disgustingly selfish, and even though I love this character, she needs to understand and value EJ in a totally different way!
    I think EJ was smitten by Abby's sweet submission.... Sami is strong and feisty, just the way EJ likes it.....and if she could throw in some love and affection once in a while, she'd come across as a more balanced person. EJ needs that and can meet her needs on every level!

I'm afraid the writers will make EJ keep Abby as a mistress and marry Sami. The truth always comes out and ugly turns uglier

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list