List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What now Ejami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What now Ejami?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/12/04 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:32AM, Views: 7424, Replies: 120
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/12/12 04:50AM
    Re: What now Ejami?
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote lilie: Okay I've read all the posts and here is my input.

EJAMI is a NOT a "REALISITIC" couple..

for one thing, like a previous poster mentioned, the WHOLE relationship is mostly based on the "SEX".

Both characters are "LIARS" and neither one of them can trust the other one...

The ONLY time I ever saw EJ TRULY IN LOVE was when he was with Nicole.

Especially when they were raising Sidney and Johnny together.

At least you use to see Nicole and Ej having some recreational activities, a walk in the park, out dining, and even their "LOVE MAKING" was much more ROMANTIC than EJAMI.

To me EJAMI is all about the attraction, the anger and then the make-up sex...

Just humor me for a sec, if any of you go back on YT and watched the loves scenes between EJOLE & EJAMI you would see exactly what I'm saying...

And we all know that Nicole is not a liar

#42   2013/12/12 04:53AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

for one thing, like a previous poster mentioned, the WHOLE relationship is mostly based on the "SEX".

At least you use to see Nicole and Ej having some recreational activities, a walk in the park, out dining, and even their "LOVE MAKING" was much more ROMANTIC than EJAMI.

Just humor me for a sec, if any of you go back on YT and watched the loves scenes between EJOLE & EJAMI you would see exactly what I'm saying...

If Ejami is only "based on sex", Ejole was only based on a lie! He never ever loved Nicole!!!! Their scenes on YT are hot, no doubt about it..... but EJ involved her most of the time to get back at Sami. The last time Ejole had an affair, EJ came so close to even fooling himself that I found it almost scary. Right befor the Ejami grief sex was revealed, he proposed to her and was caught up in the moment. I could see the happiness in Nicole's eyes... I really do like her! Then angry Rafe came along, spoiled their moment and assaulted EJ. The minute Rafe left, EJ was ready to kiss Sami.... She knew it (and wanted it) and immediately fled the scene. From that moment Nicole knew that It was all about Sami for EJ..... she rightfully said that herself before she left him.
    Did you watch the Ejami scenes yesterday? I did! To me that was all about a couple who are deeply in love! EJ gave up all of his dreams and aspirations this summer to free Sami from jail. Why would he do that if she was just some easy lay for him? I mean they'd had eachother in every way several times already! Why would Sami react so fiercly to EJ omitting the truth if she just wanted his body?! I totally agree that they're not a traditional couple. We're not getting a rerun of SAFE .... and I'm thankful for that
    But we're introduced to something shady, dark, complex and interesting. I do believe they can sort out their problems, because they're commited to eachother..... I see Ejamily time and romance for x-mas

LOVE THIS POST!

#43   2013/12/12 09:13AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

If Ejami is only "based on sex", Ejole was only based on a lie! He never ever loved Nicole!!!! Their scenes on YT are hot, no doubt about it..... but EJ involved her most of the time to get back at Sami. The last time Ejole had an affair, EJ came so close to even fooling himself that I found it almost scary. Right befor the Ejami grief sex was revealed, he proposed to her and was caught up in the moment. I could see the happiness in Nicole's eyes... I really do like her! Then angry Rafe came along, spoiled their moment and assaulted EJ. The minute Rafe left, EJ was ready to kiss Sami.... She knew it (and wanted it) and immediately fled the scene. From that moment Nicole knew that It was all about Sami for EJ..... she rightfully said that herself before she left him.
    Did you watch the Ejami scenes yesterday? I did! To me that was all about a couple who are deeply in love! EJ gave up all of his dreams and aspirations this summer to free Sami from jail. Why would he do that if she was just some easy lay for him? I mean they'd had eachother in every way several times already! Why would Sami react so fiercly to EJ omitting the truth if she just wanted his body?! I totally agree that they're not a traditional couple. We're not getting a rerun of SAFE .... and I'm thankful for that
    But we're introduced to something shady, dark, complex and interesting. I do believe they can sort out their problems, because they're commited to eachother..... I see Ejamily time and romance for x-mas

LOVE THIS POST!

#44   2013/12/12 10:33AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

LOVE THIS POST!

#45   2013/12/12 12:01PM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

LOVE THIS POST!

EJAMI....PATIENCE....

#46   2013/12/12 12:08PM
    Lialovessoaps

I agree with this post. They have no life as a couple outside of bed. We don't even see them having meals with their children.

#47   2013/12/12 01:56PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

LOVE THIS POST!

EJAMI....PATIENCE....

Patience......

#48   2013/12/12 02:00PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Lialovessoaps:

I agree with this post. They have no life as a couple outside of bed. We don't even see them having meals with their children.

#49   2013/12/24 03:40PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Lialovessoaps:

That's definately not the way I see it!!!!!
    There hasn't been enough Ejamily scenes, and I really miss watching important parts of their family life.........How ever they haven't spent much time in bed together lately...... and right now they're playing a cat and mouse game, in which EJ found out about Nick yesterday. He embraced and supported his Samantha like he always does..... that gorgeous piece of a man! .... Now I hope she's prepared to give everything for him

#50   2013/12/29 06:46PM
    Rosieroserson

Watching Days weekly preview leads me to believe that EJ will put a little pressure on Sami, to make her decide to marry him. It looks like he's got some evidence on Sami regarding the murder........
    Pliiiz zamanta....... be a little push over, just for once
    I need to see if this can turn into a wild and eventually passionate fight......
    EJ's got some spectacular carrying skills, and usually he enjoys picking Sami up and taking her to bed upstairs .... and she looooves it too
    Sami can't deny that he knows what she wants for sure!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list