List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What now Ejami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What now Ejami?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/12/04 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:32AM, Views: 8343, Replies: 120
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/12/11 04:55PM
    Re: What now Ejami?
    vet1983

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops: EJAMI, EJAMI, EJAMI!!!

EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI!

Yessss, totally agree
    I'm just hoping for a s/l that'll focus on the love they've got for eachother.... not just the attraction...

Rosieroserson, EJAMI has always been about love!

EJ is just obsess with Sami; he's been that way since he came on the scene. They whole relationship is just toxic. There's nothing great about a woman loving her rapist

#32   2013/12/11 05:10PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote vet1983:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yessss, totally agree
    I'm just hoping for a s/l that'll focus on the love they've got for eachother.... not just the attraction...

EJ is just obsess with Sami; he's been that way since he came on the scene. They whole relationship is just toxic. There's nothing great about a woman loving her rapist

#33   2013/12/11 05:36PM
    lilie

Okay I've read all the posts and here is my input.

EJAMI is a NOT a "REALISITIC" couple..

for one thing, like a previous poster mentioned, the WHOLE relationship is mostly based on the "SEX".

Both characters are "LIARS" and neither one of them can trust the other one...

The ONLY time I ever saw EJ TRULY IN LOVE was when he was with Nicole.

Especially when they were raising Sidney and Johnny together.

At least you use to see Nicole and Ej having some recreational activities, a walk in the park, out dining, and even their "LOVE MAKING" was much more ROMANTIC than EJAMI.

To me EJAMI is all about the attraction, the anger and then the make-up sex...

Just humor me for a sec, if any of you go back on YT and watched the loves scenes between EJOLE & EJAMI you would see exactly what I'm saying...

#34   2013/12/11 06:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote lilie: Okay I've read all the posts and here is my input.

for one thing, like a previous poster mentioned, the WHOLE relationship is mostly based on the "SEX".

At least you use to see Nicole and Ej having some recreational activities, a walk in the park, out dining, and even their "LOVE MAKING" was much more ROMANTIC than EJAMI.

Just humor me for a sec, if any of you go back on YT and watched the loves scenes between EJOLE & EJAMI you would see exactly what I'm saying...

#35   2013/12/11 07:22PM
    lilie

#36   2013/12/12 01:56AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote vet1983:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yessss, totally agree

I'd agree with you, if that was all that it was.......... But it's not..... Their relationship is more complicated than any other relationship on the show present or past. I guess you either love it or hate it!

#37   2013/12/12 02:28AM
    Rosieroserson

If Ejami is only "based on sex", Ejole was only based on a lie! He never ever loved Nicole!!!! Their scenes on YT are hot, no doubt about it..... but EJ involved her most of the time to get back at Sami. The last time Ejole had an affair, EJ came so close to even fooling himself that I found it almost scary. Right befor the Ejami grief sex was revealed, he proposed to her and was caught up in the moment. I could see the happiness in Nicole's eyes... I really do like her! Then angry Rafe came along, spoiled their moment and assaulted EJ. The minute Rafe left, EJ was ready to kiss Sami.... She knew it (and wanted it) and immediately fled the scene. From that moment Nicole knew that It was all about Sami for EJ..... she rightfully said that herself before she left him.
    Did you watch the Ejami scenes yesterday? I did! To me that was all about a couple who are deeply in love! EJ gave up all of his dreams and aspirations this summer to free Sami from jail. Why would he do that if she was just some easy lay for him? I mean they'd had eachother in every way several times already! Why would Sami react so fiercly to EJ omitting the truth if she just wanted his body?! I totally agree that they're not a traditional couple. We're not getting a rerun of SAFE .... and I'm thankful for that
    But we're introduced to something shady, dark, complex and interesting. I do believe they can sort out their problems, because they're commited to eachother..... I see Ejamily time and romance for x-mas

#38   2013/12/12 04:11AM
    dazgonby

And we all know that Nicole is not a liar

#39   2013/12/12 04:19AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote lilie:

#40   2013/12/12 04:35AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote vet1983:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yessss, totally agree

I'd agree with you, if that was all that it was.......... But it's not..... Their relationship is more complicated than any other relationship on the show present or past. I guess you either love it or hate it!

I for one LOVE IT!

Haters are going to come out in full force and we don't have to defend our couple to anyone.

EJAMI is and always will be complicated plus sooooo much more. That's why we all sit back and either enjoy or not but either way EVERYONE is watching.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list