List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What now Ejami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What now Ejami?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/12/04 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:32AM, Views: 7920, Replies: 120
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/05 08:50PM
    Re: What now Ejami?
    Rosieroserson

Maybe the writers are trying to lead us on..... I don't know....but I'll never accept or believe that Rafe is the right one for Sami
    I think she cares about him and loves EJ. I wish they'd focus on the love Ejami share, and not just the scheeming.....Sami is not just EJ's partner in bed, they've a life ahead of them Is anyone like me getting impatient here??????????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/05 08:52PM
    #12   2013/12/05 10:42PM
    wwwwww

Quote Rosieroserson: Maybe the writers are trying to lead us on..... I don't know....but I'll never accept or believe that Rafe is the right one for Sami
    I think she cares about him and loves EJ. I wish they'd focus on the love Ejami share, and not just the scheeming.....Sami is not just EJ's partner in bed, they've a life ahead of them Is anyone like me getting impatient here??????????

I wish they would give Ejami some good storylines working together. With Lucas getting a new love interest and Rafe moving on with Jordan or somebody I think we will find out pretty quick her feelings for both men. I don't think Sami will tell EJ about Nick but it doesn't matter I think he's pretty close to figuring it out himself. Do you think Nick is really dead or is still alive.

#13   2013/12/06 01:00AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Maybe the writers are trying to lead us on..... I don't know....but I'll never accept or believe that Rafe is the right one for Sami

I wish they would give Ejami some good storylines working together. With Lucas getting a new love interest and Rafe moving on with Jordan or somebody I think we will find out pretty quick her feelings for both men. I don't think Sami will tell EJ about Nick but it doesn't matter I think he's pretty close to figuring it out himself. Do you think Nick is really dead or is still alive.

Working together is the clue...... loving, scheeming....what they used to do in the beginning of this year.
    No matter what Lucas or Rafe do, I believe Sami loves EJ. He's got something she won't find in those two others. The writers however don't quite seem to get that. Ok you guys, move on!!! There's no Safe anymore, so it wouldn't hurt if you put a little time and effort into Ejami!!! They need to be TOGETHER. Is that clear enough
    EJ will know about Nick in a heartbeat! If not by himself, he'll put his goons on the case! You bet that LuneNick is alive. If not, he'll return as a Zombie!!!

#14   2013/12/06 04:58PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Lialovessoaps: You can't base a relationship off sex, and that's all this couple has, so unless the writers are planning to keep them in bed during every scene, it's time to move them forward with people they can have actual relationships with. EJ is a liar so Sami will never be able to fully trust him, same thing with Ej. He cannot trust her feelings because she will always love Rafe, and he cannot trust her to come to him when in a bind such as now with this Nick thing. I do not see the purpose in continuing with couples like this one. Even their sex scenes bore me now.

"Sami will always love rafe" .... safe was the biggest joke on days!

#15   2013/12/06 05:05PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    wwwwww:
    I'm a Ejami fan but I agree I think she will always love Rafe in a way although I don't know if in a romantic way anymore if she ever did love him that way. I think once Ejami get married their story will be pretty much written. The actors may even leave Alison has quite a few other projects she likes doing and not sure what James will do. They may be like Shane and Kimberly and only make a couple of appearances every now and then to check on the kids.

I don't see them marrying at all. And I think Alison, like Susan Lucci will always want to remain on the show that made her famous...while doing other projects. I'm sure DAYS execs are willing to give her the freedom to do those just to keep her signed. This couple will never work long term, and really shouldn't, because their beginning, middle and endings are way too dysfuntional. I even think it's a shame that they share children.

As for Rafe, I think Sami does have romantic feelings for him still or it wouldn't bother her to see him with other women such as Kate, and soon to be Jordan.

We must be watching two different shows.....

You should go to youtube and watch Sami's confession to EJ she said that rafe was a waste of her time.

#16   2013/12/06 05:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote wwwwww:

Working together is the clue...... loving, scheeming....what they used to do in the beginning of this year.
    No matter what Lucas or Rafe do, I believe Sami loves EJ. He's got something she won't find in those two others. The writers however don't quite seem to get that. Ok you guys, move on!!! There's no Safe anymore, so it wouldn't hurt if you put a little time and effort into Ejami!!! They need to be TOGETHER. Is that clear enough
    EJ will know about Nick in a heartbeat! If not by himself, he'll put his goons on the case! You bet that LuneNick is alive. If not, he'll return as a Zombie!!!

Rosieroserson, EJAMI will be just fine.

Not happy that they are not together either, but they will weather this storm and be happy again!

I think the writers are staying with EJAMI.

#17   2013/12/06 11:39PM
    wwwwww

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:
    wwwwww:
    I'm a Ejami fan but I agree I think she will always love Rafe in a way although I don't know if in a romantic way anymore if she ever did love him that way. I think once Ejami get married their story will be pretty much written. The actors may even leave Alison has quite a few other projects she likes doing and not sure what James will do. They may be like Shane and Kimberly and only make a couple of appearances every now and then to check on the kids.

I don't see them marrying at all. And I think Alison, like Susan Lucci will always want to remain on the show that made her famous...while doing other projects. I'm sure DAYS execs are willing to give her the freedom to do those just to keep her signed. This couple will never work long term, and really shouldn't, because their beginning, middle and endings are way too dysfuntional. I even think it's a shame that they share children.

As for Rafe, I think Sami does have romantic feelings for him still or it wouldn't bother her to see him with other women such as Kate, and soon to be Jordan.

You should go to youtube and watch Sami's confession to EJ she said that rafe was a waste of her time.

Yeah I usually don't believe anything Sami says but her confession to EJ in January was one of her best speeches and I think she meant what she said to EJ. I do want to see Sami fight for EJ at least once even if it's just a scene where we see Abby or another woman flirting with EJ and Sami witnesses it and goes off because some one is flirting with him. I do think though if Sami doesn't tell EJ her secret regarding Nick that it could set her up to fight for him. Tired of him always doing the chasing.

#18   2013/12/07 04:57AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote wwwwww:

Not happy that they are not together either, but they will weather this storm and be happy again!

Thank you, Sharon n nic!
    You're a true Ejami believer for sure and definately an inspiring one:-)
    I wish I shared your faith in the writers about Ejami! The spoilers in two weeks (Days cafe) are looking good, though! Ejami obviously make up, because they're still an item

#19   2013/12/07 07:37AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote wwwwww:

Thank you, Sharon n nic!
    You're a true Ejami believer for sure and definately an inspiring one:-)
    I wish I shared your faith in the writers about Ejami! The spoilers in two weeks (Days cafe) are looking good, though! Ejami obviously make up, because they're still an item

What made EJAMI EXCITING to watch was everything they did to each other, so why would the writers change that. Other the Bo and Hope, EJAMI can carry a storyline all on there own they don't need anyone else.

Sami loves EJ always did always will. So no matter what the writers do to them, I believe that there love will prevail.

#20   2013/12/07 07:52AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:
    wwwwww:

Yeah I usually don't believe anything Sami says but her confession to EJ in January was one of her best speeches and I think she meant what she said to EJ. I do want to see Sami fight for EJ at least once even if it's just a scene where we see Abby or another woman flirting with EJ and Sami witnesses it and goes off because some one is flirting with him. I do think though if Sami doesn't tell EJ her secret regarding Nick that it could set her up to fight for him. Tired of him always doing the chasing.

I think EJ stopped chasing Sami a long time ago. How many times did he tell her to leave if she wasn't happy with him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list