List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What now Ejami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What now Ejami?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/12/04 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:32AM, Views: 7946, Replies: 120
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #91   2014/01/24 02:42PM
    Re: What now Ejami?
    Sunlover127

Sami and EJ, EJ and Sami!!! Love them or hate them, they have been the catalyst behind DOOL for several years now!

I am holding out hope that while the character of Sami will be written out, that doesn't necessarily mean she will be gone forever! John and Marlena have left and returned, Justin and Adrian, Stephano comes and goes as do others. So....maybe just maybe after AS has some time off (a few years) for family, she will return.

I think her exit should be done in such a way that EJ will longingly pine for Samantha for years. He will try many many different women to fill her absence but never finds the love he had with Samantha until....she returns! WOW that would be a fantastic storyline!

#92   2014/01/24 02:44PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Alison is leaving Days next year to spend more time with her kids and family. Very understandable as Children grow fast and need their parents in different ways than when they're babies. Like many of the fans I'm wishing Alison the best of luck with all of her projects, and hope she'll return to Days some day in the future!!!!!! She's done s wonderful job portraying Sami for 21 years!!!At the same time I'm sad because the way I see it, this is the end of Ejami....like som posters mentioned, we now understand the dynamics behind Ejabby and why they chose to introduce their affair.

I knew there had to be a reason and sadly we know now...

With Allison leaving the show my EJAMI heart is breaking....

...........into pieces

We still have EJ!

That's true, but he's being written out of character all of a sudden
    EJ is still my favorite character

He is SO out of character that we don't even know him anymore....

Hope/KA and EJ/JS are the only reasons I will continue to watch Days after we don't have EJAMI anymore.

It's true he is being written out of character. The thing he has wanted the most,since EJ came to Salem, is Sami and his children. Now we are supposed to believe he finds ABBY this irresistible? I don't buy it. There is a rumor that JS's contract is up in May and he may not renew. That would mean JS and AS leaving at the same time. I guess we will see.....

OMG, if James leaves then Housten is not the only one with a problem!!!
    Where did you learn about that, flightygirl?

#93   2014/01/24 02:58PM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Alison is leaving Days next year to spend more time with her kids and family. Very understandable as Children grow fast and need their parents in different ways than when they're babies. Like many of the fans I'm wishing Alison the best of luck with all of her projects, and hope she'll return to Days some day in the future!!!!!! She's done s wonderful job portraying Sami for 21 years!!!At the same time I'm sad because the way I see it, this is the end of Ejami....like som posters mentioned, we now understand the dynamics behind Ejabby and why they chose to introduce their affair.

...........into pieces

We still have EJ!

Hope/KA and EJ/JS are the only reasons I will continue to watch Days after we don't have EJAMI anymore.

It's true he is being written out of character. The thing he has wanted the most,since EJ came to Salem, is Sami and his children. Now we are supposed to believe he finds ABBY this irresistible? I don't buy it. There is a rumor that JS's contract is up in May and he may not renew. That would mean JS and AS leaving at the same time. I guess we will see.....

I heard that someone named Jason47 has posted when everyone's contracts are up and a magazine published speculation about this. They also published something similar the last time his contract was up for renewal. I think he and his agents like to play "hardball" when it comes to his contract.

#94   2014/01/24 03:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

...........into pieces

We still have EJ!

I heard that someone named Jason47 has posted when everyone's contracts are up and a magazine published speculation about this. They also published something similar the last time his contract was up for renewal. I think he and his agents like to play "hardball" when it comes to his contract.

And who can blame them?
    To me James is Days of our lives!!!
    I hope he'll stay!

#95   2014/01/24 05:30PM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

...........into pieces

We still have EJ!

And who can blame them?
    To me James is Days of our lives!!!
    I hope he'll stay!

James is Days of our Lives to me too. Without Ejami I may watch. Without EJ I won't watch!!!!!

#96   2014/01/24 08:46PM
    Rosieroserson

True!
    I won't watch Days either without James Scott.

#97   2014/01/25 02:35AM
    -Josie-

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: He is SO out of character that we don't even know him anymore....

Just isn't Ej at all.

This is not the EJ that I loved and still love. What happened to the guy who accepted Sami w/ open arms on 2/1/13? The guy who didn't make her grovel when she asked for a chance. The guy who said "I did that because of you, in hopes of you." Sami needs that EJ back immediately!

#98   2014/01/25 04:22AM
    fadingrose

In my opinion, there would still be endless possible s/ls that could keep me watching DOOL, even if James Scott joined Alison and departed Salem. Ejami has fascinated me for years, but many other characters have held my interest, though I've not always "liked" what the script has them doing. In fact, despite what other fans have said, I don't think that EJ has "changed." From when he first came to Salem, his charm and demeanor usually disguised a hidden and sneaky agenda to go after--and win--whatever he wanted. Even now, are we fully convinced that EJ's apparent attraction for Abby is not merely lust plus part of his plan to shut her up? We'll see--now that Nick has returned from the dead...

I'm willing to try to tune out the rumors and speculations about what the future holds for EJ/JS until there is an "official" spoiler. Of course, I'll hope for the "best," whatever that might be.

#99   2014/01/25 07:44AM
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose: In my opinion, there would still be endless possible s/ls that could keep me watching DOOL, even if James Scott joined Alison and departed Salem. Ejami has fascinated me for years, but many other characters have held my interest, though I've not always "liked" what the script has them doing. In fact, despite what other fans have said, I don't think that EJ has "changed." From when he first came to Salem, his charm and demeanor usually disguised a hidden and sneaky agenda to go after--and win--whatever he wanted. Even now, are we fully convinced that EJ's apparent attraction for Abby is not merely lust plus part of his plan to shut her up? We'll see--now that Nick has returned from the dead...

I'm willing to try to tune out the rumors and speculations about what the future holds for EJ/JS until there is an "official" spoiler. Of course, I'll hope for the "best," whatever that might be.

I really wish I could say the same. They could get rid of the rest of the cast and I wouldn't care. They even made Nicole boring which I didn't think was possible. James Scott needs to stay. JMHO

#100   2014/02/14 05:42PM
    Rosieroserson

Things are looking good or at least better for Ejami. I can't wait for them to make love next week and for EJ to finally (I hope) put an end to the cheating! I read somewhere that they're going to set a wedding date.... Am I dreaming?!?!?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 05:44PM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list