List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What now Ejami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What now Ejami?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/12/04 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:32AM, Views: 8686, Replies: 120
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/04 08:49AM
    What now Ejami?
    Rosieroserson

Since the outrageous prison storyline this summer, Ejami have hardly had any time on their own or with their kids. One unfortunate incident after the other has come between them, and now their relationship is on hold!
    Spoilers next week say that EJ is urging Sami to move out if she doesn't love him! What happened to these two?
    Is this the end of Ejami for now?
    If you believe they'll be fine, how would you like the Ejami storyline to continue?

#2   2013/12/04 10:46AM
    Re: What now Ejami?
    Sunlover127

Sami and EJ need to be together! They are so much better together than when apart! Please keep them together and create them into a power couple that is missing from DOOL. Lucas is a dweeb and Sami was never as good when she was with him as she is with EF. Rafe is too much of a cop to even begin to understand Sami and she will never be a straight-laced, by-the-books kind of person. Please please keep he with EJ!! They get one another and can endure (and even appreciate) each other's deceptive ways.

#3   2013/12/04 11:09AM
    Lialovessoaps

You can't base a relationship off sex, and that's all this couple has, so unless the writers are planning to keep them in bed during every scene, it's time to move them forward with people they can have actual relationships with. EJ is a liar so Sami will never be able to fully trust him, same thing with Ej. He cannot trust her feelings because she will always love Rafe, and he cannot trust her to come to him when in a bind such as now with this Nick thing. I do not see the purpose in continuing with couples like this one. Even their sex scenes bore me now.

#4   2013/12/04 01:25PM
    CindyHaskins

I really don't believe that ej and sami will ever work has a couple because there is no trust and honest in there relationship.

#5   2013/12/05 01:06AM
    wwwwww

Quote Lialovessoaps: You can't base a relationship off sex, and that's all this couple has, so unless the writers are planning to keep them in bed during every scene, it's time to move them forward with people they can have actual relationships with. EJ is a liar so Sami will never be able to fully trust him, same thing with Ej. He cannot trust her feelings because she will always love Rafe, and he cannot trust her to come to him when in a bind such as now with this Nick thing. I do not see the purpose in continuing with couples like this one. Even their sex scenes bore me now.

I'm a Ejami fan but I agree I think she will always love Rafe in a way although I don't know if in a romantic way anymore if she ever did love him that way. I think once Ejami get married their story will be pretty much written. The actors may even leave Alison has quite a few other projects she likes doing and not sure what James will do. They may be like Shane and Kimberly and only make a couple of appearances every now and then to check on the kids.

#6   2013/12/05 04:17AM
    fadingrose

What's with that amused, slightly sneaky look and almost flirty way EJ has with Abby? Even if EJ has a roving eye, now that he and Sami seem suspicious of each other (and barely lovey-dovey), please don't let Abby be his latest prey. He deserves a far more compatible partner--like Nicole, who could match his wits and temperament as well as Sami--maybe better! Abby is too clueless about what a catch EJ would be, and I don't think she could ever turn even a brief fling into anything permanent.

#7   2013/12/05 06:50AM
    2Wildroses

Nooooo!!!! Abby for EJ. Why is everyone so quick to judge EJ? What has he done lately that is so bad except love Sami? In my opinion EJ and Sami are the only couple that brings magic to the TV screen. EJ loves his family and he is not anymore of a liar than Sami. If they married them of right know, then the writer probably will break them up. I have notice that when EJ and Sami have a fight it has only brought them closer together.

#8   2013/12/05 07:03AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose: What's with that amused, slightly sneaky look and almost flirty way EJ has with Abby? Even if EJ has a roving eye, now that he and Sami seem suspicious of each other (and barely lovey-dovey), please don't let Abby be his latest prey. He deserves a far more compatible partner--like Nicole, who could match his wits and temperament as well as Sami--maybe better! Abby is too clueless about what a catch EJ would be, and I don't think she could ever turn even a brief fling into anything permanent.

Seriously...don't let Abby be his latest prey???...I think she has a pretty nasty record starting with Austin being Abby's prey...and then had 2 guys on the string!
    And he was never "in love" with Nicole so don't see why she would be better than Sami.
    Actually I don't see what all the fuss is about Ej and Sami being in love and together. If someone doesn' like Sami so what...there are other characters to like.
    And I would never watch if they put Abby with Ej...that would be right up there on top of the biggest mistake meter.

#9   2013/12/05 01:38PM
    Lialovessoaps

wwwwww:
    I'm a Ejami fan but I agree I think she will always love Rafe in a way although I don't know if in a romantic way anymore if she ever did love him that way. I think once Ejami get married their story will be pretty much written. The actors may even leave Alison has quite a few other projects she likes doing and not sure what James will do. They may be like Shane and Kimberly and only make a couple of appearances every now and then to check on the kids.

I don't see them marrying at all. And I think Alison, like Susan Lucci will always want to remain on the show that made her famous...while doing other projects. I'm sure DAYS execs are willing to give her the freedom to do those just to keep her signed. This couple will never work long term, and really shouldn't, because their beginning, middle and endings are way too dysfuntional. I even think it's a shame that they share children.

As for Rafe, I think Sami does have romantic feelings for him still or it wouldn't bother her to see him with other women such as Kate, and soon to be Jordan.

#10   2013/12/05 04:35PM
    wwwwww

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    wwwwww:

I don't see them marrying at all. And I think Alison, like Susan Lucci will always want to remain on the show that made her famous...while doing other projects. I'm sure DAYS execs are willing to give her the freedom to do those just to keep her signed. This couple will never work long term, and really shouldn't, because their beginning, middle and endings are way too dysfuntional. I even think it's a shame that they share children.

As for Rafe, I think Sami does have romantic feelings for him still or it wouldn't bother her to see him with other women such as Kate, and soon to be Jordan.

Yeah plus when he was in a coma Sami said she wouldn't know what she would do without him. I think he maybe her true love but I think Carrie was his but I really don't know the writing changes so much. I think Ejami can work if they make them the main villains when Stefano leaves. Speaking of Stefano when's he coming back he's my favorite character. I'd like to see him come back and find out about Nick and blackmail Sami, Gabi and Kate. Is Stefano a better villain than Sami.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list