List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bo Brady?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bo Brady?

Started by Babs_1955 at 2013/12/04 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/22 03:20PM, Views: 2369, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/04 06:33AM
    Bo Brady?
    Babs_1955

So what are the writers going to do with this character? Will he be like young Tom Horton and go upstairs never to be seen or heard from again? they seem to be creating stories, or rehashing stories.. but Bo has been gone forever. We have been lead to believe he is intown but we never see him. Can we please have a fitting conclusion to his where abouts?? anyone else feel the same

#2   2013/12/04 06:41AM
    Re: Bo Brady?
    fadingrose

Quote Babs_1955: So what are the writers going to do with this character? Will he be like young Tom Horton and go upstairs never to be seen or heard from again? they seem to be creating stories, or rehashing stories.. but Bo has been gone forever. We have been lead to believe he is intown but we never see him. Can we please have a fitting conclusion to his where abouts?? anyone else feel the same

I'm sure pretty much every fan feels the same way--we've been posting about this for over a year. Unfortunately nobody out there seems to be listening!

#3   2013/12/04 10:50AM
    Sunlover127

Let Bo Brady's character stay away for good!!! Please create a new love interest for Hope and she can struggle with her feelings of being unfaithful to Bo while falling head over heels with a new character. If you bring back Bo, he needs to be all about Hope while she is torn between Bo and a new love interest.

#4   2013/12/04 05:53PM
    miladytn

Quote Babs_1955: So what are the writers going to do with this character? Will he be like young Tom Horton and go upstairs never to be seen or heard from again? they seem to be creating stories, or rehashing stories.. but Bo has been gone forever. We have been lead to believe he is intown but we never see him. Can we please have a fitting conclusion to his where abouts?? anyone else feel the same

The in town and unseen was only at the beginning of his disappearance. Since then, his absence has been explained as being working to best the DiMeras, and then going undercover.

I would like to see Bo back. Hope needs someone. And a storyline!

I read a spoiler that I'll post in a separate thread.

#5   2013/12/06 01:44PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote fadingrose:

I'm sure pretty much every fan feels the same way--we've been posting about this for over a year. Unfortunately nobody out there seems to be listening!

You're SO right!! The fans have been pleading for over a year for the writers to explain Bo's absence (and that really isn't asking much for all he's meant to DAYS for so many decades). I don't watch anymore because of this disrespect to him AND the backburnering they did with Bope for so long prior to that. I only keep up on message boards to see if they EVER do show him respect with a decent explanation/exit story AND to see if there's any promise for Hope to get quality dialogue again instead of being used as a prop ALL the time! So many viewers comment begging for Bo to be explained and many want Hope to move on! Fact is she CAN'T until Bo's explained believably & acceptably to their fans because the two were so popular as a pair for so LONG! She'll never get a successful (KEY word - "successful") story until the fans get some satisfaction about Bo AND it stays true to their characters from their YEARS of extreme popularity as the fans grew to love them! John coming back "telling" of something about Bo won't cut it - Bo & Hope need respectable closure ONSCREEN so the fans can deal with it WITH her - that's the ONLY way it'll have a chance of working. Just the way it is - hope tptb realize that and CARE!! Haven't shown any signs of "caring" so far, unfortunately, but it's never too late as long as Hope is still in the cast and with the ratings STAYING in the gutter they could surely use something heartwarming, popular, & positive imo!

#6   2013/12/06 03:48PM
    CindyHaskins

I am going to remain postitive about hope having successful storyline and it is going to happen next month.some thing else did days of our lives stay true the character of bo brady when he kept putting his exes like billie and carly over his marriage to hope.

#7   2013/12/07 06:25AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: I am going to remain postitive about hope having successful storyline and it is going to happen next month.some thing else did days of our lives stay true the character of bo brady when he kept putting his exes like billie and carly over his marriage to hope.

I'm remaining positive about Hope getting a sl, too - that's the ONLY reason I still read message boards - and NOBODY detested Bo with Billie & Carly more than me! However, the writers during the Billie time handled it so much better when they ended them. They had Bo TELL Billie he'd never love anyone the way he loves Hope, etc. The writing team during Carly & Bo's nasty affair, imo, had serious plans to replace Bope with Carly & Bo - kept it going WAY too long & tried to force it every way they could insulting Hope at every turn - but it just wasn't going to work so they were forced to put Bo back with Hope although VERY reluctantly and they handled that reunion as quickly, weakly, & pathetically as they possibly could. That very nearly ruined Bo's character forever - took him to rock bottom - but the fact they brought them back proved the power of that love story to the overwhelming number of their fans. No, it was wrong & VERY unpopular to do that to Bope and tarnish them like that, but they're still the most popular supercouple DAYS ever had (and they had MANY) for over 4 decades and they still deserve a "closure" story so Hope can have a chance at a successful sl without Bo. That's all I've been saying - Bo's obviously NOT coming back because they won't write decent material for him (he didn't like that "affair" sl either - not HIS choice), but Hope is staying and deserves better than she's been getting. So all they have to do IF they're planning to write a quality story for her, they MUST explain Bo's absence believably & acceptably or I just can't imagine it working for her (some may be okay with it but not the majority of their fans). Regardless of what Bo did in those past sl's Hope needs to stay true to HER character - she's established, special, & has substance and should ALWAYS be that way!!

#8   2013/12/23 01:21PM
    BKC0058

I THINK THEY SHOULD RECAST BO BRADY TOO, ITS BEEN TO LONG FOR HIM TO BE Away. PLEASE DO SOMETHING GOOD, BRING BACK BO BRADY TO SALEM..................

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/23 01:24PM
    #9   2013/12/23 01:35PM
    CindyHaskins

Cant we please finally put this bo brady character to rest once and for all without a recasted and also him keep out of salem for good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/23 01:36PM
    #10   2014/01/21 01:21PM
    sharon n nic...

With AS/Sami leaving can they get back PR and bring back BOPE!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list