List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe and Jordan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe and Jordan

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/03 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/17 05:50AM, Views: 3489, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/12/16 03:24PM
    Re: Rafe and Jordan
    Rosieroserson

Quote Axl Rose: With Rafe and Jordan you actually have a couple with a real chance to actually be as popular as any couple on the show right now perhaps even more popular than EJami because Rafe and Jordan are just oozing chemistry

Ejami is soo complex and perfect that I believe the writers find it difficult to write great s/l for them.... They probably feel stuck, and maybe that's why they seem to have given it up

Rafe and Jordan are popular, a bit shady but not too complicated........ The recipe to success?

#42   2013/12/16 07:13PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Axl Rose: With Rafe and Jordan you actually have a couple with a real chance to actually be as popular as any couple on the show right now perhaps even more popular than EJami because Rafe and Jordan are just oozing chemistry

Ejami is soo complex and perfect that I believe the writers find it difficult to write great s/l for them.... They probably feel stuck, and maybe that's why they seem to have given it up

Rafe and Jordan are popular, a bit shady but not too complicated........ The recipe to success?

Yes and I can't wait until Rafe and Jordan have a baby of their own, and Rafe can finally become a father for the first time because I know he would make a great father but for Jordan she would make a great mother but Rafe and Jordan as parents they would make great parents

Jordan Hernandez, I love the sound of that, Jordan will make such a great wife to Rafe some day

#43   2013/12/16 10:37PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yes and I can't wait until Rafe and Jordan have a baby of their own, and Rafe can finally become a father for the first time because I know he would make a great father but for Jordan she would make a great mother but Rafe and Jordan as parents they would make great parents

Jordan Hernandez, I love the sound of that, Jordan will make such a great wife to Rafe some day

Rafe treats Jordan so kindly, and seems to be already thinking in terms of babies. He definately needs a soulmate and his own family.

#44   2013/12/17 05:50AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Rafe treats Jordan so kindly, and seems to be already thinking in terms of babies. He definately needs a soulmate and his own family.

And who better to give him that than Jordan? With Rafe and Jordan if they do stay together than hopefully we get a Valentine's Day wedding for Rafe and Jordan perhaps even a spring or summer wedding for these 2

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list