List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe and Jordan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe and Jordan

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/03 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/17 05:50AM, Views: 2770, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/12/09 07:40AM
    Re: Rafe and Jordan thread (NO BASHING)
    Axl Rose

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Hollow Tree:
    Quote SoapBox17: i'm totally on board with this couple. I'm hoping things heat up soon for them. But what i don't want is another triangle involving these two and sami..
    as far as Kate is concerned, she needs to take stephano back or something.

I agree. I want Sami far away from these two. I wonder if the latest mess that Sami has gotten herself into with Gabi and Kate will eventually involve Rafe.

Hell hath no fury like a Kate scorned. I'm also hoping that Stefano will be back in her orbit...she is going to need him to keep herself out of prison.

so agree- Samantha away from this couple! They are cute!!!!And so natural- finally Rafe is interesting again!

I'm 100% for this couple. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if Rafe is soon able to re-join the Salem P.D. he is not going to be the one to discover this mysterious secret about Jordan's past... We need a happy romance--if only until the next unpleasant "twist," which is bound to come along and mess things up....

I can still see Kate making trouble for our couple

#32   2013/12/09 12:54PM
    Re: Rafe and Jordan
    Hollow Tree

Loved the scenes with Rafe and Jordan today with Arianna Grace. I know I already said it, but Jordan brings out this side of Rafe I didn't even know existed. He is so laid back, funny and sweet.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/09 12:56PM
    #33   2013/12/09 01:03PM
    Hollow Tree

Does anyone know if the new character that will be played by Mark Collier will have something to do with Jordan's past? It says that the new character will air sometime in December.

#34   2013/12/10 05:26PM
    sharon n nic...

rafe and Jordan are so boring.....

#35   2013/12/14 07:58AM
    daysforever

There is something sweet and tender about a Rafe and Jordan relationship, which means that it's DOOMED.

#36   2013/12/15 08:57AM
    Axl Rose

Quote daysforever: There is something sweet and tender about a Rafe and Jordan relationship, which means that it's DOOMED.

I hope not

#37   2013/12/15 02:44PM
    fadingrose

Quote Hollow Tree: Loved the scenes with Rafe and Jordan today with Arianna Grace. I know I already said it, but Jordan brings out this side of Rafe I didn't even know existed. He is so laid back, funny and sweet.

I've always thought that Rafe was "laid back, funny, and sweet" and hope that he earns an even greater fan base in the months to come and that Jordan's "secret past" doesn't ruin things for them. How could anyone resist that wonderful smile?

#38   2013/12/15 06:54PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Hollow Tree: Loved the scenes with Rafe and Jordan today with Arianna Grace. I know I already said it, but Jordan brings out this side of Rafe I didn't even know existed. He is so laid back, funny and sweet.

I've always thought that Rafe was "laid back, funny, and sweet" and hope that he earns an even greater fan base in the months to come and that Jordan's "secret past" doesn't ruin things for them. How could anyone resist that wonderful smile?

I think he will Hopefully GG gets to play a different shade of Rafe.

#39   2013/12/16 11:21AM
    Axl Rose

With Rafe and Jordan you actually have a couple with a real chance to actually be as popular as any couple on the show right now perhaps even more popular than EJami because Rafe and Jordan are just oozing chemistry

#40   2013/12/16 11:21AM
    Axl Rose

With Rafe and Jordan you actually have a couple with a real chance to actually be as popular as any couple on the show right now perhaps even more popular than EJami because Rafe and Jordan are just oozing chemistry

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list