List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe and Jordan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe and Jordan

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/03 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/17 05:50AM, Views: 3436, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/06 07:01AM
    Re: Rafe and Jordan thread (NO BASHING)
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote waggo50: I was never a fan of Rafe when they paired him with Sami but I do like the Rafe/Jordan pairing, so hope the writers don't mess it up.

I agree!
    Rafe and Jordan seem to be a far better match than Rafe and Sami.
    Sami is too wild for Rafe, and she can never be tamed. Jordan seems calmer and the two of them have chemistry. I'm really looking forward to seeing GG's potential as an actor.........so many people loved his character on Passions, and that leads me to believe that he's got so much more to offer on Days

I, too, liked GG on Passions, but ALSO on DOOL, to the extent that I disliked all the Rafe-bashing (mainly I think, from EJami fans who felt that EJ was the only one Sami ever loved or belonged with permanently.) Go, Rafe and Jordan!

#22   2013/12/06 12:34PM
    Axl Rose

Let's bump our couple back up to where they belong

#23   2013/12/06 03:27PM
    SoapBox17

i'm totally on board with this couple. I'm hoping things heat up soon for them. But what i don't want is another triangle involving these two and sami..
    as far as Kate is concerned, she needs to take stephano back or something.

#24   2013/12/07 09:10AM
    Axl Rose

Rafe and Jordan let's bump them up to the top where they belong

#25   2013/12/08 03:26PM
    Hollow Tree

Quote SoapBox17: i'm totally on board with this couple. I'm hoping things heat up soon for them. But what i don't want is another triangle involving these two and sami..

I agree. I want Sami far away from these two. I wonder if the latest mess that Sami has gotten herself into with Gabi and Kate will eventually involve Rafe.

Hell hath no fury like a Kate scorned. I'm also hoping that Stefano will be back in her orbit...she is going to need him to keep herself out of prison.

#26   2013/12/08 03:30PM
    Hollow Tree

Thank you, Axl Rose for starting this thread.

Is it okay to talk about spoilers related to our couple?

#27   2013/12/09 12:33AM
    stjarna

Quote Hollow Tree:
    Quote SoapBox17: i'm totally on board with this couple. I'm hoping things heat up soon for them. But what i don't want is another triangle involving these two and sami..

I agree. I want Sami far away from these two. I wonder if the latest mess that Sami has gotten herself into with Gabi and Kate will eventually involve Rafe.

Hell hath no fury like a Kate scorned. I'm also hoping that Stefano will be back in her orbit...she is going to need him to keep herself out of prison.

so agree- Samantha away from this couple! They are cute!!!!And so natural- finally Rafe is interesting again!

#28   2013/12/09 03:42AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Hollow Tree:

so agree- Samantha away from this couple! They are cute!!!!And so natural- finally Rafe is interesting again!

I'm 100% for this couple. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if Rafe is soon able to re-join the Salem P.D. he is not going to be the one to discover this mysterious secret about Jordan's past... We need a happy romance--if only until the next unpleasant "twist," which is bound to come along and mess things up....

#29   2013/12/09 07:39AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Hollow Tree: Thank you, Axl Rose for starting this thread.

Is it okay to talk about spoilers related to our couple?

Yes you guys are free and welcome to do so

#30   2013/12/09 07:39AM
    Axl Rose

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Hollow Tree:

I know right

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list