List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe and Jordan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe and Jordan

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/03 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/17 05:50AM, Views: 3477, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/04 08:40AM
    Re: Rafe and Jordan thread (NO BASHING)
    Axl Rose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote waggo50: I was never a fan of Rafe when they paired him with Sami but I do like the Rafe/Jordan pairing, so hope the writers don't mess it up.

I agree!
    Rafe and Jordan seem to be a far better match than Rafe and Sami.
    Sami is too wild for Rafe, and she can never be tamed. Jordan seems calmer and the two of them have chemistry. I'm really looking forward to seeing GG's potential as an actor.........so many people loved his character on Passions, and that leads me to believe that he's got so much more to offer on Days

That and he and Chrishell have chemistry and it continues to show, much better than Sami and Rafe ever were, much better than EJami or at least they could be

#12   2013/12/04 08:56AM
    Hollow Tree

I also never liked Rafe with Sami, but I'm really starting to like him with Jordan. I think they have potential to be a super couple, and I'm crossing my fingers that the writers don't screw it up.

I'm also hoping that the writers delve into Rafe's past before he came to Salem. All we know is that his fiancé died and he was an FBI agent. Since he came to Salem, he has been living and breathing Sami. I like to see some character development with Rafe. I'm really intrigued by Jordan and her mysterious past.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/04 08:57AM
    #13   2013/12/04 09:03AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Hollow Tree: I also never liked Rafe with Sami, but I'm really starting to like him with Jordan. I think they have potential to be a super couple, and I'm crossing my fingers that the writers don't screw it up.

I'm also hoping that the writers delve into Rafe's past before he came to Salem. All we know is that his fiancé died and he was an FBI agent. Since he came to Salem, he has been living and breathing Sami. I like to see some character development with Rafe. I'm really intrigued by Jordan and her mysterious past.

Here is hoping they delve more into Rafe's past before he ever came to Salem in the sense that they delve more into Rafe's FBI past since he was an agent but also Jordan with her mysterious past I wonder if she did something criminal

#14   2013/12/04 09:18AM
    Hollow Tree

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Hollow Tree: I also never liked Rafe with Sami, but I'm really starting to like him with Jordan. I think they have potential to be a super couple, and I'm crossing my fingers that the writers don't screw it up.

Here is hoping they delve more into Rafe's past before he ever came to Salem in the sense that they delve more into Rafe's FBI past since he was an agent but also Jordan with her mysterious past I wonder if she did something criminal

Yeah - Rafe has been in Sami's shadow since he came to Salem. Such a waste of a character. I'm hoping we'll get more depth to his character, if that makes sense. When I see him with Jordan, I already see a kinder, gentler, softer/vulnerable side to Rafe. I like how Jordan is calm, quiet yet assertive. She can hold her own.

#15   2013/12/04 09:42AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Hollow Tree:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Yeah - Rafe has been in Sami's shadow since he came to Salem. Such a waste of a character. I'm hoping we'll get more depth to his character, if that makes sense. When I see him with Jordan, I already see a kinder, gentler, softer/vulnerable side to Rafe. I like how Jordan is calm, quiet yet assertive. She can hold her own.

And Rafe deserves a good woman certainly not Sami

#16   2013/12/04 01:08PM
    Hollow Tree

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Hollow Tree:
    Quote Axl Rose:

And Rafe deserves a good woman certainly not Sami

Agreed.

#17   2013/12/04 01:09PM
    Hollow Tree

What did everyone find today's Rafe/Jordan scenes today?

#18   2013/12/04 01:13PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Hollow Tree: What did everyone find today's Rafe/Jordan scenes today?

Something tells me that Jordan is not who she says she is and that she may be a con artist after what I saw

#19   2013/12/05 01:11PM
    wwone

I'm not a fan of the Jordan character at all anyway but this love storyline was just waaaaaay too predictable. Who could not have guessed that Rafe was going to fall for her? They should have surprised us. I don't think she adds anything to the show though---her voice bores me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/05 01:11PM
    #20   2013/12/05 01:24PM
    Axl Rose

Quote wwone: I'm not a fan of the Jordan character at all anyway but this love storyline was just waaaaaay too predictable. Who could not have guessed that Rafe was going to fall for her? They should have surprised us. I don't think she adds anything to the show though---her voice bores me.

If that was meant to be a bash then you may as well just leave now

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list