List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe and Jordan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe and Jordan

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/03 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/17 05:50AM, Views: 3600, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/03 03:45PM
    Rafe and Jordan thread (NO BASHING)
    Axl Rose

If anything I am starting a fan thread here for Rafe Hernandez and Jordan Ridgeway because I for one am starting to love Rafe and Jordan as a couple because believe it or not they are perfect for each other better yet they are better than perfect for each other and I hope that these 2 become a supercouple in every sense of the word

Who knows maybe Rafe and Jordan could end up getting married in the future perhaps even have children together...Rafe then can finally become a father to his own biological son or his own biological daughter

This has not been sanctioned by admin and is not necessary to have a segregated thread. This is not a no-bash zone.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/09 08:11AM
    #2   2013/12/03 04:01PM
    Re: Rafe and Jordan thread (NO BASHING)
    littleguysmom

Quote Axl Rose: If anything I am starting a fan thread here for Rafe Hernandez and Jordan Ridgeway because I for one am starting to love Rafe and Jordan as a couple because believe it or not they are perfect for each other better yet they are better than perfect for each other and I hope that these 2 become a supercouple in every sense of the word

Who knows maybe Rafe and Jordan could end up getting married in the future perhaps even have children together...Rafe then can finally become a father to his own biological son or his own biological

daughter

Rafe has been a favorite of mine too, ever since he played on Passions. I want Rafe and Jordan to get together, wonder when will we get to see a little bit of her past. Can't be as half as bad as some of the characters on the show. JMHO.

#3   2013/12/03 04:22PM
    Axl Rose

Yes I agree Jordan has a mysterious past but however bad her past is I hope it doesn't ruin what her and Rafe could potentially have together as a couple

#4   2013/12/03 04:43PM
    Axl Rose

Let's bump our couple to the top where they belong

#5   2013/12/03 05:28PM
    waggo50

I was never a fan of Rafe when they paired him with Sami but I do like the Rafe/Jordan pairing, so hope the writers don't mess it up.

#6   2013/12/04 05:30AM
    fadingrose

Yes1 Yes! Rafe and Jordan together ... He deserves some happiness and a s/l that doesn't leave him pathetic and helpless for months. Let's hope the mystery of Jordan's past doesn't ruin things for this couple. (I doubt we can trust Kate not to keep digging until she finds something suspicious about Jordan)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/04 05:32AM
    #7   2013/12/04 06:01AM
    Axl Rose

But Jordan she doesn't know about Rafe's past because if she doesn't know much then she should know that Rafe used to be FBI before ever coming to Salem but that he had a past with his fiancee Emily Hudson but that she died, but if Jordan's past really is that bad I just hope that Rafe can forgive her for it but mostly that they can deal with it together

#8   2013/12/04 06:59AM
    fadingrose

Quote Axl Rose: But Jordan she doesn't know about Rafe's past because if she doesn't know much then she should know that Rafe used to be FBI before ever coming to Salem but that he had a past with his fiancee Emily Hudson but that she died, but if Jordan's past really is that bad I just hope that Rafe can forgive her for it but mostly that they can deal with it together

I, too, have high hopes for these two as a couple. At this stage--patient & therapist-- Jordan doesn't need to know everything about Rafe's background. I don't see anything he needs to keep secret about his past life, anyway. As the relationship grows, I'm sure that Rafe will share info about himself, including his past. On the other hand, of course, none of us knows much about Jordan's past, which may have a dark side. I hope not....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/04 07:03AM
    #9   2013/12/04 08:22AM
    Axl Rose

Who knows maybe they will end up having a baby of their own in the future, a baby boy, a son for Rafe and Jordan

#10   2013/12/04 08:23AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote waggo50: I was never a fan of Rafe when they paired him with Sami but I do like the Rafe/Jordan pairing, so hope the writers don't mess it up.

I agree!
    Rafe and Jordan seem to be a far better match than Rafe and Sami.
    Sami is too wild for Rafe, and she can never be tamed. Jordan seems calmer and the two of them have chemistry. I'm really looking forward to seeing GG's potential as an actor.........so many people loved his character on Passions, and that leads me to believe that he's got so much more to offer on Days

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/04 08:26AM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list