List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new and improved Salem Police Department

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new and improved Salem Police Department

Started by samuelahj at 2013/12/02 09:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/09 03:33AM, Views: 403, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/12/02 09:15PM
    The new and improved Salem Police Department
    samuelahj

It seems to me since the writers are in no way creative, that the Salem Police Department should now consist of all the children in the town of Salem.. The writers can't seem to write anything but to have the children find all the incriminating evidence that is always floating around the town in the hands of one of the toddlers... We've had Ciera with the incriminating photo of Kristen paying off the mugger, little Parker with the flashdrive of Kristen molesting Eric, and now, Theo finds Sami's earring.... I'm sure there are other cases, I'm just naming these most recent that come to mind....Who all is for a new and improved Salem P.D. ???????

#2   2013/12/03 02:04PM
    Re: The new and improved Salem Police Department
    dazgonby

Keystone Kiddies

#3   2013/12/08 06:50PM
    CindyHaskins

There is only two character that should be solving case the are roman and hope.and not those spoiled brat like ciara and parker and theo which should be acting like kids.

#4   2013/12/08 07:13PM
    zuzu61

Quote samuelahj: It seems to me since the writers are in no way creative, that the Salem Police Department should now consist of all the children in the town of Salem.. The writers can't seem to write anything but to have the children find all the incriminating evidence that is always floating around the town in the hands of one of the toddlers... We've had Ciera with the incriminating photo of Kristen paying off the mugger, little Parker with the flashdrive of Kristen molesting Eric, and now, Theo finds Sami's earring.... I'm sure there are other cases, I'm just naming these most recent that come to mind....Who all is for a new and improved Salem P.D. ???????

ITA!!!! Thank You!! They write Hope, Abe and Roman about 3 lines a month.. Maybe because they're our vets and they can only write the FEW lines they give them, pimping their faves.

#5   2013/12/09 03:33AM
    fadingrose

Dare we hope that Rafe may soon be well enough to re-join the force and maybe bring back some professionalism to this bunch of Keystone Cops? Surely he couldn't make it any worse. However, I hope his detective skills will not place him in a position to investigate Jordan and find something suspicious enough to mess up their growing relationship. We need a real romance--at least until the next "twist"!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list