List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Any Chance.......................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Any Chance.......................

Started by bearrie at 2006/10/31 09:38PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/09 08:17PM, Views: 953, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/31 09:38PM
    Any Chance.......................
    bearrie

:D ..........that Belle could kill (or remove that pest named)Willow and make it appear as an accident? Surely she wouldn't be missed. Belle'd be doing all a FAVOR to have Willow disappear. Dropping of the face of the earth wouldn't be a bad thing for Willow, esp since she had the NERVE to call an innocent baby a BRAT.

#2   2006/10/31 09:40PM
    Re: Any Chance.......................
    bearrie

IF Victor wanted to redeem himself with Belle, getting RID of Willow would be a GIANT step in the right direction. We wouldn't miss Willow, and WE wouldn't tell.

#3   2006/11/01 05:43AM
    4evaDrake

that isn't Belle's nature to want to kill.

#4   2006/11/01 05:50AM
    Natalie

Maybe Victor could get his goons to send willow to that island where Susan was suppose to go.

#5   2006/11/01 08:47AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I think it could be an interesting twist for her to do that

#6   2006/11/02 05:49PM
    kkdays

I just thought of this. What if willow was ej sister. and she she trying get to brady through shawn.

#7   2006/11/02 06:51PM
    spree

The best option is that Willow is a Brady (i.e. cousin, maybe she's Frankie's long lost daughter), somehow linked with Stephanie. The good thing about Willow being in the pic (though she is an odd duck), is Belle being forced to deal with her notions of Shawn and being a single parent. Really, why would she want to get back w/ him when his uncle just dumped her, and he's the one acting like a spoiled brat? For now, Willow is o.k., but SD needs to grow up!!!!

#8   2006/11/08 07:32PM
    bearrie

Why would Shawn's uncle Phil -of all peeps- dumping Belle be a deterrent to a Shelle reunion? Phil and Shawn were uncle/nephew before Belle came into the picture, they will be uncle/newphew regardless of how Shelle plays out. It seems that the uncle/nephew relation was never a factor in any of this anyway, because otherwise, uncle Phil would not have moved in on nephew Shawn's girl.

Right now, what IS keeping Shelle apart is Shawn's relationship with Willow, for 1. The way Shawn acts is another factor that's keeping him from Belle.

#9   2006/11/08 08:14PM
    bearrie

What does Shawn's Uncle Phil, dumping Belle have anything to do with Shelle? Okay, I know what it has to do with Shelle, but I don't see why it would be a deterrent in a Shelle reunion. Belle being with Phil was a mistake. Phil and Shawn were uncle/nephew before Belle came into the pic, and they will be regardless of Shelle. It seems to me that Phil wasn't bothered with the fact that he is Shawn's uncle and that Belle is Shawn's girl.

Sorry if this posts again. I wrote something similar and that might have posted. I think I temp "lost" this one and it reappeared. Going to post it anyway.

#10   2006/11/08 08:28PM
    cbrady

Philip has always liked Belle and if it wasnt for his crazy mom Kate they never would b togather, when Jan kidnaped Shawn no one knew were he was at so this gave all the way for Kate to push Phil on Belle , if Shawn would have been around at the time Phil and Belle would never be and Shawn and Belle never would have been in the barn when it cought on fire and hey there may of never been Claire but see Belle would never hurt Willow Victor may to get her out of Shawns life to see him with Belle and Claire. I have to agree Willow has to go but there is something about her either a Demira or like people are saying Jan pretending to be Willow sounds like her maybe Jan hocked up with the Demiras whi knows still do not trust Willow even if she is a ex hooker

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list