List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ & ABBY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ & ABBY

Started by debster11 at 2013/11/25 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/30 05:07AM, Views: 6402, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/25 11:15AM
    EJ & ABBY
    debster11

Forgive me if this has been previously discussed, I haven't been on this site for quite some time. Does anyone else get the feeling that that TPTB are heading in the direction of these two? I just have a feeling. I was reading a spoiler that said on NYE an unexpected hot kiss was to take place. My first thought was EJ and Abby. Thoughts?

#2   2013/11/25 11:41AM
    Re: EJ & ABBY
    dazgonby

That would be a huge mistake for the writers to even go there as a triangle with Ej is so overdone and sorry but I can't even imagine him with Abby...jmo.

#3   2013/11/25 11:49AM
    wwwwww

Quote debster11: Forgive me if this has been previously discussed, I haven't been on this site for quite some time. Does anyone else get the feeling that that TPTB are heading in the direction of these two? I just have a feeling. I was reading a spoiler that said on NYE an unexpected hot kiss was to take place. My first thought was EJ and Abby. Thoughts?

I'd say they will hook up eventually. Sami will be jealous.

#4   2013/11/25 11:50AM
    waggo50

I can't imagine a more boring person to pair EJ with than that boring loser Abby. If TPTB break up EJAMI to put Abby with EJ I am finished wih DOOL. I can't stand ABBY (or KM) and wish she would follow Cameron to Africa and stay there.

#5   2013/11/25 12:06PM
    dazgonby

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote debster11: Forgive me if this has been previously discussed, I haven't been on this site for quite some time. Does anyone else get the feeling that that TPTB are heading in the direction of these two? I just have a feeling. I was reading a spoiler that said on NYE an unexpected hot kiss was to take place. My first thought was EJ and Abby. Thoughts?

I'd say they will hook up eventually. Sami will be jealous.

I would hope that Sami would kick his a$$ to the curb if Ej would go that stupid.

#6   2013/11/27 09:54AM
    HouseTops

daysofourlives.about.com/

If this turns out to be EJ, I'M FINISHED WITH DOOL!!

is such a boring, bad, character/actor.....ugh!

#7   2013/11/27 06:05PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: daysofourlives.about.com/

I couldn't find it. What do you mean, HouseTops?

#8   2013/11/29 09:27AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:

Should be: WWW.daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/11/27/new-love-interest-for-days-of-our-live... />
    Again, yuck if EJ.

BUT.....I have been thinking Dumb Brady!!?? If it is Brady, I would be ok with that!! Two dummies....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 09:29AM
    #9   2013/11/29 10:01AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Should be: WWW.daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/11/27/new-love-interest-for-days-of-our-live... />
    Again, yuck if EJ.

BUT.....I have been thinking Dumb Brady!!?? If it is Brady, I would be ok with that!! Two dummies....

Sitting on the train today reading wwwwww's post about a possible Ejabby pairing, that struck me as well, HouseTops!!!!
    It's Brady, not EJ who'll be with Abby. According to wwwwww she'll find a love interest among one of those men currently on the show! And he's going to challenge her! I like Brady but he tends to be so stupid when it comes to women ok, Abby prepare yourself to live out of a bed for the next months to come!! We all know once Brady's in a bed with his girlfriend, he doesn't leave for weeks! Brady's got a good heart, is passionate and strong willed.......And he likes drugs
    This is going to be one heck of a wild ride for Abby...... She'll probably end up a lot wiser and less naive...

#10   2013/11/29 10:45PM
    Lacey Micah

I wouldn't mind EJ and Abby, though I know it's unlikely. Still, I'd rather see her with EJ then Brady. EJ may have his streaks of evil but Brady is so dumb it's not fun at all to watch.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list