List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Gabi leaving Days of Our Lives In December

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gabi leaving Days of Our Lives In December

Started by Dorthea at 2013/11/25 09:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/03 07:35PM, Views: 8683, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/26 05:55AM
    Re: Gabi leaving Days of Our Lives In December
    kayhan

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: She'll be seen into April. We don't know the story that far in advance.

SHe'll be seen into April, (or UNTIL April)??

Camila Banus said in an interview in SOD that her last day on set is January 14, 2014 so her scenes will air through May 2014 (probably May sweeps). I do not think they plan to recast the character. Will and Sonny will raise the baby.

GOOD!!! i want her gone can she take some people with her??!!

actually I was on the tv pulse poll and I can't believe how small of a cast Days has compared to the other soaps.

Yes, they do have a small cast compared to GH. Plus they lost so many of the younger ones already with more leaving in January.

#12   2013/11/26 08:19AM
    HouseTops

I am sssoooooo unhappy that Gabi, (aka Camilla Banus), is leaving. She added a lot of sassy and beauty to DOOL. I would have loved that Arianna Grace would have been Chad Dimera's baby. That would have tied EJAMI....my favourite couple...together FOREVER!!

TPTB sure did drop the ball on these two actors, characters.

Leaving who behind???? Abby, ugh, Jennifer, lately, ugh. Rafe, ugh.

I will miss Gabi!!

#13   2013/11/26 09:46AM
    flightygirl

Quote kayhan:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: She'll be seen into April. We don't know the story that far in advance.

Camila Banus said in an interview in SOD that her last day on set is January 14, 2014 so her scenes will air through May 2014 (probably May sweeps). I do not think they plan to recast the character. Will and Sonny will raise the baby.

actually I was on the tv pulse poll and I can't believe how small of a cast Days has compared to the other soaps.

Yes, they do have a small cast compared to GH. Plus they lost so many of the younger ones already with more leaving in January.

I think that is why I have been enjoying GH so much more lately. I think they have a great ensemble. Days' cast is so small and unbalance young/old and male/female. It limits the possibilities of storylines. After Nick leaves there will be 2 straight men under the age of forty EJ and JJ. For straight women under the age of forty : Sami, Nicole,Abby and Jordan. Then there is the dreaded UGH Dannifer (don't get me started)!

#14   2013/11/26 09:46AM
    flightygirl

Quote kayhan:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote CGabriel510:

I think that is why I have been enjoying GH so much more lately. I think they have a great ensemble. Days' cast is so small and unbalance young/old and male/female. It limits the possibilities of storylines. After Nick leaves there will be 2 straight men under the age of forty EJ and JJ. For straight women under the age of forty : Sami, Nicole,Abby and Jordan. Then there is the dreaded UGH Dannifer (don't get me started)!

#15   2013/11/26 09:49AM
    flightygirl

Sorry for the dbl post. I also apologise because I forgot about Jeanie/Teresa!

#16   2013/11/26 09:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: Sorry for the dbl post. I also apologise because I forgot about Jeanie/Teresa!

And men you forgot Brady and Eric. I know Eric is still father. And well Eric is a dolt

And if rumor has it this Eve Donovan will be coming she is a blonde. Anyone know if she is interesting or is she like Abs, Gabs and Teresa

#17   2013/11/26 11:57AM
    ldiablo

:-) Good riddance I have hated her whiny azz from the first day she blackened Salems doorsteps. I will call it a christmas day present. I hope all the other crimes she has committ come out also!

#18   2013/11/26 01:16PM
    CindyHaskins

I never like gabi i am so glad that she is leaving the show.

#19   2013/12/03 07:33PM
    skobee

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote CGabriel510:

#20   2013/12/03 07:35PM
    skobee

days of our lives need to stop the cussing.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list