List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/11/15 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 05:01AM, Views: 10991, Replies: 100
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2014/01/18 12:00PM
    Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Rosieroserson: As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

Wow.... EJabby, talk about sexy....

There are so many words I can use describe EJABY, like how I watched my body transport from one side of the screen into the cabin and I become one with EJABBY.

All I have to close I could feel strong arms around my waist while my I push my hands through his silky shiny hair.

As we engage in our deep passionate kiss, my body suddenly becomes as a light as a feather with my feet slightly touching the ground.

The tense physical attraction between them pull me in like gravity...

I don't just watched EJABBY, I transform into them, something I never felt with EJAMI and never will feel with EJAMI

I don't know if any of this make sense but if EJABBY can make me feel this way, then I know their doing their job..

It makes sense, lilie! The fatal, sweet and sizzling attraction between the two of them is difficult to watch, being a hard core Ejami fan! Because I know it's got the potential to ruin Ejami for a long time...not for ever, because of the deep love and understanding Ejami share that'll never fade away. At the moment Ejabby to me is shallow in a way that Ejami never was. From the first moment EJ and Sami met, you could just see that these people being equal and two of a kind...
    Enjoy Ejabby, lilie! Do to the great actors on Days and the team of teasing writers.. . We're presented with a lot of different storylines, from which we can pick and choose.

Excellent post Rosie!

Ejamis feel the love, the passion and the depth in every sense Ejami share all the time when they are on screen!!! Their time with the kids, the good and the bad! And that is why Ejami is so strong for years!!! Abigail will be a casualty! Fatal atraction more than 50 shades!

#82   2014/01/18 12:16PM
    flightygirl

Quote dazgonby: Just so I can understand this whole 50 shades of grey thing (never read it) that the writers want to copy...it is about an older brother getting it on with the younger brother's lover, while the older brother is cheating on the one he is engaged to?

No it is about an innocent young virgin who cannot resist a sexy, older man even though he is into sadomasochism (He likes to instill pain as part of sex). So even if EJ beats the He!! out of her, she would still come back for more!

#83   2014/01/18 12:45PM
    dazgonby

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote dazgonby: Just so I can understand this whole 50 shades of grey thing (never read it) that the writers want to copy...it is about an older brother getting it on with the younger brother's lover, while the older brother is cheating on the one he is engaged to?

No it is about an innocent young virgin who cannot resist a sexy, older man even though he is into sadomasochism (He likes to instill pain as part of sex). So even if EJ beats the He!! out of her, she would still come back for more!

Thanks...so it's nothing like that cause she sure ain't no virgin...and wow on all the other...maybe there is hope for this s/l afterall.

#84   2014/01/18 02:18PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:

Lol one thing I don't think EJ is capable of is beating the crap out of a woman. Maybe he'd be willing to do some spanking?exactly how they're going to make this into 50 shades of gray is a mystery to me. Sadomasochism isn't exactly common in soap operas, and they're not allowed to show anything x-rated...maybe it's going to be more on a psychological level?

#85   2014/01/18 02:23PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:

Lol one thing I don't think EJ is capable of is beating the crap out of a woman. Maybe he'd be willing to do some spanking?exactly how they're going to make this into 50 shades of gray is a mystery to me. Sadomasochism isn't exactly common in soap operas, and they're not allowed to show anything x-rated...maybe it's going to be more on a psychological level?

I like the spanking....

#86   2014/01/18 02:26PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Rosieroserson: As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

Wow.... EJabby, talk about sexy....

There are so many words I can use describe EJABY, like how I watched my body transport from one side of the screen into the cabin and I become one with EJABBY.

All I have to close I could feel strong arms around my waist while my I push my hands through his silky shiny hair.

As we engage in our deep passionate kiss, my body suddenly becomes as a light as a feather with my feet slightly touching the ground.

The tense physical attraction between them pull me in like gravity...

I don't just watched EJABBY, I transform into them, something I never felt with EJAMI and never will feel with EJAMI

I don't know if any of this make sense but if EJABBY can make me feel this way, then I know their doing their job..

It makes sense, lilie! The fatal, sweet and sizzling attraction between the two of them is difficult to watch, being a hard core Ejami fan! Because I know it's got the potential to ruin Ejami for a long time...not for ever, because of the deep love and understanding Ejami share that'll never fade away. At the moment Ejabby to me is shallow in a way that Ejami never was. From the first moment EJ and Sami met, you could just see that these people being equal and two of a kind...
    Enjoy Ejabby, lilie! Do to the great actors on Days and the team of teasing writers.. . We're presented with a lot of different storylines, from which we can pick and choose.

Excellent post Rosie!

Ejamis feel the love, the passion and the depth in every sense Ejami share all the time when they are on screen!!! Their time with the kids, the good and the bad! And that is why Ejami is so strong for years!!! Abigail will be a casualty! Fatal atraction more than 50 shades!

Thank you, Stjarna
    I understand the buzz about Ejabby and I desperately want the writers to fix Ejami now!

#87   2014/01/18 02:29PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:

I like the spanking....

Ouch......more! want more

#88   2014/01/18 02:34PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:

I like the spanking....

Ouch......more! want more

#89   2014/01/18 03:23PM
    mbenz79

I love EJ and Sami together and have no doubt that no matter what happens they will end up together.. That said I dont see EJ and abby as a couple but wouldnt it be juicy if abby ended up pregnant? I hate how abby is acting like a victim when she was the one who stopped him from leaving. It would sure spice things up a bit if there was a horton/dimera baby

#90   2014/01/18 04:31PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mbenz79: I love EJ and Sami together and have no doubt that no matter what happens they will end up together.. That said I dont see EJ and abby as a couple but wouldnt it be juicy if abby ended up pregnant? I hate how abby is acting like a victim when she was the one who stopped him from leaving. It would sure spice things up a bit if there was a horton/dimera baby

I agree that a Horton/Dimera baby would spice things up, but my problem is that I want neither Chad nor EJ to be the father. And if it couldn't be avoided and Abby really wanted a Dimera offspring, she could go to the sperm bank where EJ had donated some of his vibrant little ones in a compassion account for Abigail...... The hard part for EJ would be to reason with Sami.......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list