List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/11/15 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 05:01AM, Views: 10310, Replies: 100
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2014/01/16 07:01AM
    Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?
    Axl Rose

Quote Rosieroserson: Reading Kate Mansi's recent interview on Days of our lives about.com, It seems like Ej and Abby'll last for a while. It sounds like they're going to jump eachothers bones more than once and that it'll turn a bit shady. Whether you like them or not, in what way do you think the Ejabby storyline will unfold?

I know I for one want to see Ejabby take off because to me they just have that 50 Shades of Grey vibe to them, that forbiddenness about them

#72   2014/01/17 11:36AM
    Cashmere123

It's so funny when I read this because when all the controversy was going on about who should play Christian Grey I kept thinking James Scott would be perfect. I read the first book (didn't love it so didn't read the other two) and I can totally picture Christian looking just like EJ...the way he is described in the book sounds very similar to me. HOT

#73   2014/01/17 01:13PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Cashmere123: It's so funny when I read this because when all the controversy was going on about who should play Christian Grey I kept thinking James Scott would be perfect. I read the first book (didn't love it so didn't read the other two) and I can totally picture Christian looking just like EJ...the way he is described in the book sounds very similar to me. HOT

I think a lot of fans felt the same! Luckily for DOOL and us, he couldn't break his contract!

#74   2014/01/17 03:31PM
    G. G.

I can't watch Abby with EJ makes me gag. I wish she would go off to Europe. That EJ would make a perfect Christian Grey. Abby more of an
    Alice in Wonderland with raging hormones

#75   2014/01/17 03:45PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote G. G.: I can't watch Abby with EJ makes me gag. I wish she would go off to Europe. That EJ would make a perfect Christian Grey. Abby more of an

Lol

#76   2014/01/17 03:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote G. G.: I can't watch Abby with EJ makes me gag. I wish she would go off to Europe. That EJ would make a perfect Christian Grey. Abby more of an

Lol

More like Fatal Attraction when Sami finds out!

#77   2014/01/17 03:50PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol

More like Fatal Attraction when Sami finds out!

Ouch EJ, you're in deep trouble!!!!

#78   2014/01/17 07:09PM
    lilie

Quote Rosieroserson: As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

Wow.... EJabby, talk about sexy....

There are so many words I can use describe EJABY, like how I watched my body transport from one side of the screen into the cabin and I become one with EJABBY.

All I have to close I could feel strong arms around my waist while my I push my hands through his silky shiny hair.

As we engage in our deep passionate kiss, my body suddenly becomes as a light as a feather with my feet slightly touching the ground.

The tense physical attraction between them pull me in like gravity...

I don't just watched EJABBY, I transform into them, something I never felt with EJAMI and never will feel with EJAMI

I don't know if any of this make sense but if EJABBY can make me feel this way, then I know their doing their job..

#79   2014/01/18 05:11AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote lilie:
    Quote Rosieroserson: As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

Wow.... EJabby, talk about sexy....

There are so many words I can use describe EJABY, like how I watched my body transport from one side of the screen into the cabin and I become one with EJABBY.

All I have to close I could feel strong arms around my waist while my I push my hands through his silky shiny hair.

As we engage in our deep passionate kiss, my body suddenly becomes as a light as a feather with my feet slightly touching the ground.

The tense physical attraction between them pull me in like gravity...

I don't just watched EJABBY, I transform into them, something I never felt with EJAMI and never will feel with EJAMI

I don't know if any of this make sense but if EJABBY can make me feel this way, then I know their doing their job..

It makes sense, lilie! The fatal, sweet and sizzling attraction between the two of them is difficult to watch, being a hard core Ejami fan! Because I know it's got the potential to ruin Ejami for a long time...not for ever, because of the deep love and understanding Ejami share that'll never fade away. At the moment Ejabby to me is shallow in a way that Ejami never was. From the first moment EJ and Sami met, you could just see that these people being equal and two of a kind...
    Enjoy Ejabby, lilie! Do to the great actors on Days and the team of teasing writers.. . We're presented with a lot of different storylines, from which we can pick and choose.

#80   2014/01/18 10:35AM
    dazgonby

Just so I can understand this whole 50 shades of grey thing (never read it) that the writers want to copy...it is about an older brother getting it on with the younger brother's lover, while the older brother is cheating on the one he is engaged to?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list