List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/11/15 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 05:01AM, Views: 11598, Replies: 100
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/12/17 11:55AM
    Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?
    FutureSoapWr...

Please not Abby! Everything about her is obnoxious! She's just so... CHEESY!!

#62   2013/12/17 01:24PM
    mille

Abigail and Elvis! Here they go walking into love

#63   2013/12/17 04:44PM
    Msclassy

Ej and Abby are both very good looking and there's some kind of chemistry there and I would like to see her character with someone and actually Ej and her seem to be an intriguing match!

#64   2013/12/17 06:01PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Msclassy: Ej and Abby are both very good looking and there's some kind of chemistry there and I would like to see her character with someone and actually Ej and her seem to be an intriguing match!

I agree. Being a huge fan of Ejami, I still see the sizzling chemistry between them.

#65   2013/12/17 06:08PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Abigail and Elvis! Here they go walking into love

You'd love that, wouldn't you......

#66   2013/12/18 04:38AM
    fadingrose

I think this would be a ridiculous pairing. I don't believe that even fans who are NOT "obsessed" with Ejami (or just EJ) would really enjoy seeing EJ and this sugar-sweet but not-so-naïve Abby together.

#67   2013/12/20 02:35AM
    Rosieroserson

Maybe Abby just needs an older 'brother' to teach her about certain aspects of life?! Seeing them together this week made me think that she could be falling for him, but not the opposite!

#68   2013/12/20 02:58AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson: Maybe Abby just needs an older 'brother' to teach her about certain aspects of life?! Seeing them together this week made me think that she could be falling for him, but not the opposite!

You are right on target. Abby "needs" something, that's for sure, older, wiser "brother," a substitute "Daddy" and/or an exciting lover. Whatever it is, I hope that HER urges don't lead to even a short-term fling with EJ. But I'm banking on his common sense, passion for Sami and loyalty to her to prevent that from happening despite his current angry impatience and mistrust of Sami.

#69   2013/12/20 10:45AM
    Rosieroserson

I certainly believe that EJ is flattered by Abby's attention lately.....but he doesn't seem any more interested in her as a woman than Austin did.... I hope Ejami get their (x-mas) act together and reunite emotionally! Post summer Ejami s/l have been nothing but misery. ej and sami claim that Eric is the next man for Abby.....I have no reasons to doubt that, I just haven't read those spoilers myself! EJ is on so many levels wise, so if Abby can benefit from that as a friend.... I'm all for it:-)

#70   2014/01/15 02:07PM
    Rosieroserson

Reading Kate Mansi's recent interview on Days of our lives about.com, It seems like Ej and Abby'll last for a while. It sounds like they're going to jump eachothers bones more than once and that it'll turn a bit shady. Whether you like them or not, in what way do you think the Ejabby storyline will unfold?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list