List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/11/15 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 05:01AM, Views: 11009, Replies: 100
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/12/16 01:59PM
    Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?
    Rosieroserson

Ok guys, we seem to be heading back to yet another Ejabby interaction this week. EJ and Abby talk about Jack.....again. .... So where is this going, do you think? Will EJ need a temporary distraction when Sami finally tells him what she's been up to ??????

#52   2013/12/16 02:05PM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson: Ok guys, we seem to be heading back to yet another Ejabby interaction this week. EJ and Abby talk about Jack.....again. .... So where is this going, do you think? Will EJ need a temporary distraction when Sami finally tells him what she's been up to ??????

toying!

#53   2013/12/16 02:13PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Ok guys, we seem to be heading back to yet another Ejabby interaction this week. EJ and Abby talk about Jack.....again. .... So where is this going, do you think? Will EJ need a temporary distraction when Sami finally tells him what she's been up to ??????

toying!

Could the real EJ Dimera please stand up!
    Maybe the one at the mansion is an imposter

#54   2013/12/16 07:16PM
    Axl Rose

EJ and Abby are clearly being molded into the Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele of Salem, it is so obvious that Days wants their 50 Shades of Grey and they figure that with EJ being so much like Christian Grey being a dark grey area character being a DiMera and Abby being so much like Anastasia Steele being a goodie-two-shoes who essentially becomes a bad girl overnight being a Horton which is like the epitome of all things good then the writers will think they have something

#55   2013/12/16 10:28PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Axl Rose: EJ and Abby are clearly being molded into the Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele of Salem, it is so obvious that Days wants their 50 Shades of Grey and they figure that with EJ being so much like Christian Grey being a dark grey area character being a DiMera and Abby being so much like Anastasia Steele being a goodie-two-shoes who essentially becomes a bad girl overnight being a Horton which is like the epitome of all things good then the writers will think they have something

I think you're right. I just hope this isn't the end of Ejami

#56   2013/12/17 03:31AM
    dazgonby

Quote Axl Rose: EJ and Abby are clearly being molded into the Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele of Salem, it is so obvious that Days wants their 50 Shades of Grey and they figure that with EJ being so much like Christian Grey being a dark grey area character being a DiMera and Abby being so much like Anastasia Steele being a goodie-two-shoes who essentially becomes a bad girl overnight being a Horton which is like the epitome of all things good then the writers will think they have something

I think what Abby did to Austin pretty much covers the bad girl overnight thing.

#57   2013/12/17 05:15AM
    fadingrose

Having read all three "Fifty Shades" books, I never saw Anastasia as a "goody-two shoes." Maybe naïve in various bedroom preferences, but hardly willing to completely surrender to Christian's S/M fetish. She was always smart and independent enough to set limits--and neither do I see her as becoming "a bad girl overnight." On the contrary, Abby seems to me just an opportunist who thrives on being a "poor me" character. And she's already been a "bad girl" and also annoying in the eyes of many of us. No way would I expect EJ to be attracted to her--even as a temporary fling.(I won't be surprised if the writers think differently!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 05:17AM
    #58   2013/12/17 05:48AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Rosieroserson:

I think you're right. I just hope this isn't the end of Ejami

I hope so too but with the writers I guess they want EJ and Abby Ejabby to be the Christian and Anastasia of this show if that even makes any sense

#59   2013/12/17 09:41AM
    Lialovessoaps

Rosieroserson
    Why do you hate EJ? I'm just curious...

I've never like the way he just zoned in on Sami when he initally came to town. He showed no respect for the fact that she and Lucas were in a relationship. Later when he gave her the choice of freeing Lucas from under a beam or rape, I began to depise him. The things he's said and done to both Sami and Nicole since then only add to my feelings about him.

#60   2013/12/17 10:51AM
    HouseTops

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Rosieroserson
    Why do you hate EJ? I'm just curious...

I've never like the way he just zoned in on Sami when he initally came to town. He showed no respect for the fact that she and Lucas were in a relationship. Later when he gave her the choice of freeing Lucas from under a beam or rape, I began to depise him. The things he's said and done to both Sami and Nicole since then only add to my feelings about him.

I see the words "he gave her a choice".....just sayin...

Please stop hurting my eyes with and Sami's EJ!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list