List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/11/15 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 05:01AM, Views: 11339, Replies: 100
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/12/10 05:50PM
    Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?
    Master

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Master: Trouble in paradise already?

There's always trouble in paradise and EJAMI's would not want it any other way!

Then I suppose the words NOooOo and HURL mean contentment?

#42   2013/12/10 06:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Master:
    Quote Master: Trouble in paradise already?

There's always trouble in paradise and EJAMI's would not want it any other way!

Then I suppose the words NOooOo and HURL mean contentment?

When it comes to EJAMI every word means contentment!

#43   2013/12/10 07:10PM
    boilermom

Maybe Abby has a plan to get back at EJ for encouraging Chad to stay the course about his brain tumor. Just a thought.

#44   2013/12/10 07:47PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote boilermom: Maybe Abby has a plan to get back at EJ for encouraging Chad to stay the course about his brain tumor. Just a thought.

When i watched EJ and Abby today, it looked like she was deeply moved by his knowledge about the angle wing from Jack.
    Abby is not the girl to pull off a stunt like that, she's too decent.
    I believe she's already fallen for EJ, but I don't think EJ'd see her as anything but a distraction. He's way too crazy about his scheeming Samantha.

#45   2013/12/12 06:52AM
    Master

Thank goodness Rafe has a love interest because when Sami finds out that her soul mate has a fling or full on affair with a girl 1/2 her age she can't turn to him.

#46   2013/12/12 09:04AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Master: Thank goodness Rafe has a love interest because when Sami finds out that her soul mate has a fling or full on affair with a girl 1/2 her age she can't turn to him.

I agree... Why the heck would she need Rafe anyway
    He's better off with Jordan and she belongs with EJ!!!!
    Go and fight for your man, Samantha Jean

#47   2013/12/12 12:28PM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote Rosieroserson: As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

As much as I hate him, I can see the Anastasia/Christian connection....But wasn't Anastasia a virgin?

#48   2013/12/12 03:16PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Master: Thank goodness Rafe has a love interest because when Sami finds out that her soul mate has a fling or full on affair with a girl 1/2 her age she can't turn to him.

It seems you may have forgotten what Sami said to EJ about her relationship or lack of, to rafe. Sami summed up rafe in her confession to EJ go to Youtube and watch it, it was GREAT!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/12 03:19PM
    #49   2013/12/12 06:09PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote Rosieroserson: As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

As much as I hate him, I can see the Anastasia/Christian connection....But wasn't Anastasia a virgin?

Probably!? I wouldn't know since I never read the books. I've just read about them on the internet, in papers and so on....... Abby may not be a virgin, but she's as close to innocence as you can get!
    Why do you hate EJ? I'm just curious...

#50   2013/12/12 06:12PM
    Rosieroserson

It seems you may have forgotten what Sami said to EJ about her relationship or lack of, to rafe. Sami summed up rafe in her confession to EJ go to Youtube and watch it, it was GREAT!

Awesome

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list