List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/11/15 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 05:01AM, Views: 11843, Replies: 100
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/17 02:17PM
    Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMI!

Sweet music in my ears

#22   2013/11/17 02:24PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote waggo50:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote waggo50: No thanks, I dislike the Abby character ( not a fan of KM either) and I certainly don't want EJ paired with Abby.
    I like EJAMI but if they break them up then they need to bring in a new character for EJ preferably someone from his past.

You're scaring me, waggo50!!!! Someone from EJ's past???
    Who might that be?????? If you say Taylor, I'll scream and run!!!!!!

Honestly I just want the writers to invest in Ejami. OMG, DO IT....... How hard can it be

I want EJAMI together also, but if they ever break them up I do not want EJ paired with ANY of the women currently on the show and I certainly don't want to see Taylor again. What I meant was a woman from his past as a race driver or from his university days at Oxford,

Don't you think that a posh girl like that would bore the crap out of EJ?!
    We all know that he likes sassy, loud, powerful and beautiful american women ....... Abby isn't exactly sassy and loud, but she'll add some sweet flavors to his Samantha soup

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/17 02:26PM
    #23   2013/11/17 02:56PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Axl Rose: EJ and Abby does equal 50 shades that's for sure, they would be hot

I really don't see that an EJ/Abby combination equals Fifty Shades. "Christian's" thing was S & M, and I don't recall that as ever being part of Ej's character. Ej would be "hot" with almost anyone who's even half-alive--and I don't think that fits Abby. If Ejami have even a temporary split, Nicole would be a much better replacement for Sami--at least for a fling. Those two women are actually so much alike!

I think Abby would be fine with whatever move EJ made, just because that man is irresistable to almost any woman between 20 and 100 years old

EJ doesn't strike me as a man with odd preferences.... I could never ( and would never!!!!) imagine him in a woman's underwear or bying old and smelly shoes on E- bay! But a bit Christian Greyish he is...He likes to be in charge....... In what way???....,, only he knows

I don't want EJ with Nichole and think Sami is totally different from her!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/17 03:01PM
    #24   2013/11/18 06:12AM
    Caylee12

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Caylee12: If that happens I'll scream. *shudders*

I'm curious as to why?!

Because she needs to grow up before she gets with anyone.

#25   2013/11/18 09:34AM
    HouseTops

Because is ssssooooooooo boring on so many levels.

She has not shown any acting chops.

Can't stand this character .

Try her with Eric......her speed....

EJAMI is "the best"!!

#26   2013/11/22 01:29PM
    mille

Soft and warm, like a quiet storm, Abigail will become Mrs. Elvis DiMera. Lol, maybe on a winterly December night. New bride and an instant mom!

#27   2013/11/23 05:26AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Soft and warm, like a quiet storm, Abigail will become Mrs. Elvis DiMera. Lol, maybe on a winterly December night. New bride and an instant mom!

Wow, sounds intriguing and long term to me
    Since Elvis seems to have enough on his Samantha plate at the moment, maybe we should ask for a cast of an Elvis twin brother
    With equal talents and charms, he could sweeten his way into Abby's chaste heart......,,,,, ....... Yey, I'll buy that in a heart beat...

#28   2013/11/30 12:29PM
    Rosieroserson

Is Ejabby turning into Brabby?!?!?
    Or maybe Abbic????? Who is the mystery to be man Abby is connected to over the new year????

#29   2013/11/30 11:41PM
    Buffy.

I hate the idea of Ejabby! I love Ejami they are perfect for each other! Miss self righteous, goody two shoes Abby deserves to be alone for now since Chad & Cameron weren't good enough for her! BARF! I would entertain the idea of her with Brady....but Elvis.....NEVER! Hated EJ and Taylor and it's like that again!

#30   2013/12/01 01:46AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Buffy.: I hate the idea of Ejabby! I love Ejami they are perfect for each other! Miss self righteous, goody two shoes Abby deserves to be alone for now since Chad & Cameron weren't good enough for her! BARF! I would entertain the idea of her with Brady....but Elvis.....NEVER! Hated EJ and Taylor and it's like that again!

Maybe miss goody two shoes needs som guidance, to get rid of her self righteous image. EJ is Sami's man to eternity, some fans want Brady and Nichole to reunite...... then we're left with Eric...... maybe he could bring the right kind of salvation?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list