List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Started by Rosieroserson at 2013/11/15 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 05:01AM, Views: 11352, Replies: 100
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/15 01:55AM
    EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?
    Rosieroserson

As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

#2   2013/11/15 04:23AM
    Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson: As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

Sorry, but I don't see that as a pairing at all. If Ejami ever splits even temporarily, EJ's replacement lover would need to have far more spice and sass than goody-two-shoes Abigail could manage. That's not to say that Abby, who couldn't even decide between Chad and Chandler, might not be available if EJ ever wanted a brief, no-strings fling. But I doubt that EJ is as dumb or fickle as that (And we've seen no evidence that he has the same kind of sexual addiction that "Christian" had in Fifty SHADES...)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 04:27AM
    #3   2013/11/15 05:10AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson: As much as I love Ejami with all of my heart, I'm kind of intrigued with the possibilities of an Ejabby pairing. What are your thoughts?

Sorry, but I don't see that as a pairing at all. If Ejami ever splits even temporarily, EJ's replacement lover would need to have far more spice and sass than goody-two-shoes Abigail could manage. That's not to say that Abby, who couldn't even decide between Chad and Chandler, might not be available if EJ ever wanted a brief, no-strings fling. But I doubt that EJ is as dumb or fickle as that (And we've seen no evidence that he has the same kind of sexual addiction that "Christian" had in Fifty SHADES...)

I'm definately talking in terms of an affair, not a permanent releationship. In my opinion Ejami belong together. If the resent events are leading up to a temporary break up between the two of them, and Sami is causing it.....maybe EJ could have a playful fling with chaste Abigail?! They've got chemistry, no doubt about it! And we all know that Abby likes older men.
    EJ could be the spice that Abby needs! I believe that Chad was too boyish for her. Whether EJ has a sexual addiction or not????? It certainly looked like it back in the Days and I'm talking about 2007, not what happened before x-mas 2006!!!!!

#4   2013/11/15 06:09AM
    Caylee12

Double post sorry

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 06:09AM
    #5   2013/11/15 06:09AM
    Caylee12

If that happens I'll scream. *shudders*

#6   2013/11/15 08:59AM
    Rosieroserson

I think that an Ejabby interaction could be an eye opener for Sami. It seems like she believes it's ok not to give EJ a straight answer to whether she's going to marry him or not.
    Like wwwwww said, let her struggle to get back into his orbit. In the meantime he can make sweet playful love to miss Deveraux

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 09:01AM
    #7   2013/11/15 09:05AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Caylee12: If that happens I'll scream. *shudders*

I'm curious as to why?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 09:08AM
    #8   2013/11/15 09:47AM
    wwwwww

It probably going to happen eventually why else would EJ and Abby be having scenes together if it doesn't set up something. I think Sami will be away from the Dimera's Kristen death storyline for now. I think she probably will be involved in this Nick Gabi Will storyline coming up. Stefano and EJ will probably have some sort of story together maybe involving Kristen.

#9   2013/11/15 09:59AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: It probably going to happen eventually why else would EJ and Abby be having scenes together if it doesn't set up something. I think Sami will be away from the Dimera's Kristen death storyline for now. I think she probably will be involved in this Nick Gabi Will storyline coming up. Stefano and EJ will probably have some sort of story together maybe involving Kristen.

I thought Eileen was leaving Days?!
    I hope that an Ejabby pairing will lead to a hot and steamy Ejami reunion in the short run!

#10   2013/11/15 10:39AM
    mille

Abigail and Elvis, I can see this happening. Imo, don't see Samantha and Elvis being married, if they do make it to the alter and vows are completed, don't think it will last.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list