List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Today's (11/12) eppy left me with two questions:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Today's (11/12) eppy left me with two questions:

Started by RoseDeWBu at 2013/11/12 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 01:33AM, Views: 713, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/12 11:12AM
    Today's (11/12) eppy left me with two questions:
    RoseDeWBu

1.) What did Brady mean by, "You've won again, Marlena. You've won AGAIN!"? and

2.) What will Kristen say to Eric tomorrow?

#2   2013/11/12 12:34PM
    Re: Today's (11/12) eppy left me with two questions:
    flightygirl

Quote RoseDeWBu: 1.) What did Brady mean by, "You've won again, Marlena. You've won AGAIN!"? and

2.) What will Kristen say to Eric tomorrow?

I thought Brady meant that she won against Kristen. She made sure she ruined another of Kristen weddings....and the collateral damage didn't matter.

#3   2013/11/12 12:46PM
    jeanie5815

Yep.
    When Eric was telling them what he remembered in the hotel, Brady "knew" then, that Marlana was "right again "about Kristen and he understood that Kristen had lied all this time.
    We in the USA haven't seen what Eric says to Kristen yet. That will be our tomorrow's show.
    I thought it was "touching" when Brady and Eric "forgave" their selves on this situation.I just "hope" that Brady "doesn't" return to the bottle again. I "hope" he will go to Maggie, his "support" person, and deal with it that way. Or "dive" into his work.
    JMO, I don't think Brady will have any kind relationship with Marlana after this. You could tell, it "really" hurt this time around, that he "really didn't know" Kristen like he thought he did.

#4   2013/11/12 03:49PM
    gogo2005

the truth sure hurts but it will come out sooner or later withere marlena and victor related to this or not.so the one that should be blame for this is kristen nobody else .she caused a fight and a prblems between two brothers and she the one who destroyed other people life in the past and in the present by lying ,cheating and hurting others. About nicole I know she hurt but she should forgive Eric. he sure did hurt her by his words but he want her forgivness and he knew he was wrong he is really sorry about this. he come to apologize. Nicole want everybody forgive then she should begin with herself to forgive others. This is the way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 03:53PM
    #5   2013/11/12 05:24PM
    miladytn

Brady knows, deep down, that Marlena really does care about him. It will take time but I think Brady and Marlena will eventually be okay. Brady should also be just as upset with Victor and he is with Marlena.

Nicole/Eric - Eric seems very hurt and remorseful that he accused Nicole. I think Nicole's problem is that he accused her. She will know that he is sorry, but if you remember back the other week, Nicole said something like.. you know me, my history, you know I would never do that, and if you think I would do that then you don't know me at all. I think THAT is why Nicole is so hurt. That he would even think to accuse her. Nicole thinks that Eric should know that she would never do something like that.

#6   2013/11/13 01:33AM
    annabannana

My question is where were Sammy & E.J.?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list