List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Custody Battle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Custody Battle

Started by Jen821 at 2013/11/11 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/11 01:49PM, Views: 557, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/11/11 12:10PM
    Custody Battle
    Jen821

Coming Up!! Does anyone know what this is about? Concerning Lucas & Sami for Ally or
    Gabi & Will over Ari? I can see why Lucas may not want Ally to remain at Stefano's house after this Wedding fiasco takes place. What happens if Gabi goes to NY to continue modeling? Will she take the baby? Maybe we will have two Custody Battles going on soon.

#2   2013/11/11 01:26PM
    Re: Custody Battle
    Axl Rose

I would love for a custody battle to happen with Will & Gabi over Arianna

#3   2013/11/11 01:44PM
    waggo50

I think custody battle is between Gabbi and Will over Ari. It has nothing to do with Lucas and Ali according to a recent interview by BD.

#4   2013/11/11 01:49PM
    fadingrose

Quote Jen821: Coming Up!! Does anyone know what this is about? Concerning Lucas & Sami for Ally or
    Gabi & Will over Ari? I can see why Lucas may not want Ally to remain at Stefano's house after this Wedding fiasco takes place. What happens if Gabi goes to NY to continue modeling? Will she take the baby? Maybe we will have two Custody Battles going on soon.

Is this an actual SPOILER? If so, I wish you had included that in the heading for this thread. Some of us don't always want a look-see into the future, so if we know the message is a Spoiler, not speculation, we could decide to wait and be surprised. In the case of a "Custody Battle," of course, it's easy to predict that one (or two?) is coming. We know that Lucas wants Alli out of the mansion--and that if Gaby moves away, with or without Nick, there will likely be a Gabi/Will battle over Ari.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list