List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wondering/Hope-ing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wondering/Hope-ing

Started by mama rosa at 2013/11/09 09:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/11 05:48AM, Views: 669, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/09 09:03AM
    Wondering/Hope-ing
    mama rosa

Do you think the new guy coming to Days Mark Collier could be a new guy for Hope?...He seems about the right age, kinda has Bo's look to him,...He could be ex-military,coming into the SPD,as a new career? ...

Talk later,off to work!
    Have a Great Day!

#2   2013/11/09 09:44AM
    Re: Wondering/Hope-ing
    flightygirl

They still have to take care of the elephant in the room (BO)! I keep Hope-ing they do something with Hope too!

#3   2013/11/09 04:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: They still have to take care of the elephant in the room (BO)! I keep Hope-ing they do something with Hope too!

They have to do something with Hope/Bope its been over a year that PR has been gone.

I don't know why its taking the writers this long to do something.....

#4   2013/11/10 03:54PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl: They still have to take care of the elephant in the room (BO)! I keep Hope-ing they do something with Hope too!

They have to do something with Hope/Bope its been over a year that PR has been gone.

I don't know why its taking the writers this long to do something.....

Who can figure - maybe someone needs to introduce these writers to Bope! Do they STILL not realize what they meant to this show for nearly 5 decades (3 1/2 of them HUGELY successful until they quit writing for them)? Until they take care of that very ignored & neglected "elephant in the room" Hope can NEVER have a successful future - just the facts! The two as a pair were much too important to this show to gloss over and nobody can understand why Bo's absence has been swept under the rug. If the writers don't know them SOMEBODY needs to refresh them - obviously, they don't read the fans' comments in the mail or board comments!

#5   2013/11/10 04:49PM
    CindyHaskins

I really believe that days of our lives will address bo absence.once that is dealt hope will have a successful future.

#6   2013/11/11 05:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote CindyHaskins: I really believe that days of our lives will address bo absence.once that is dealt hope will have a successful future.

I hope they resolve this important issue ASAP. It's been way too long and has angered a lot of loyal fans of not just SuperCouple Hope and BO--but of the now disjointed soap they have loved for so long. Shame on you, writers.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list