List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: daniel won't tell he didn't sleep with theresa?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

daniel won't tell he didn't sleep with theresa?

Started by thomas357 at 2013/11/09 06:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/09 05:58PM, Views: 558, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/09 06:39AM
    daniel won't tell he didn't sleep with theresa?
    thomas357

UH, am i missing something here? why in the world does Daniel refuse to tell anyone and everyone that he DID NOT sleep with theresa?.. DUH..

beyond stupid and unrealistic that daniel ( or any man!) would take the verbal abuse heaped on him and NOT say a word in his own defense and especially when he's telling the truth?..

what in the world is going on here??!!!...

he's been taking verbal abuse from everyone and has not uttered one word in his defense just stands there with a pained look on his face and takes it?

"DUH"...

#2   2013/11/09 08:04AM
    Re: daniel won't tell he didn't sleep with theresa?
    flightygirl

Quote thomas357: UH, am i missing something here? why in the world does Daniel refuse to tell anyone and everyone that he DID NOT sleep with theresa?.. DUH..

beyond stupid and unrealistic that daniel ( or any man!) would take the verbal abuse heaped on him and NOT say a word in his own defense and especially when he's telling the truth?..

what in the world is going on here??!!!...

he's been taking verbal abuse from everyone and has not uttered one word in his defense just stands there with a pained look on his face and takes it?

"DUH"...

Another example of boring and stupid writing! Why don't they take a writing class or watch old soaps to get ideas????

#3   2013/11/09 09:31AM
    CdnMama

Isn't it stupid??? I mean come on writers! This is beyond stupid. As if that's the one and only reason to be at someone's house!!!! Duh.! She called him, he has the voice message to prove she called him, he could be like, I could tell there was something wrong with her so I went to see if she was OK and she wasn't she had overdosed. That would be enough explanation for anyone. Seems pretty simple. But then again then we wouldn't have this whole Daniel Jennifer everyone in town talking about it! Which is already boring enough!

#4   2013/11/09 04:53PM
    mbfc3

Seriously, what else can they write to make Daniel seem like such a saint? When exactly did he become so selfless? And when did Jennifer become such a needy, clingy, yet sanctimonious b(&$@?h? And, when did these two become "the couple" on this show? And, who decided that was a great idea, or for that matter that viewers would actually like them together and root for them?

Ok, I'm done ranting...back to the topic...Daniel won't tell, because it's all part of the giant writers' plot to swing things back around to Daniel and Jennifer unable to be torn apart, and to ensure their eternal happiness, they'll now have the blessing of J.J. I just hope they all move away from Salem for a fresh start as soon as it all plays out.

#5   2013/11/09 05:16PM
    flightygirl

Quote mbfc3: Seriously, what else can they write to make Daniel seem like such a saint? When exactly did he become so selfless? And when did Jennifer become such a needy, clingy, yet sanctimonious b(&$@?h? And, when did these two become "the couple" on this show? And, who decided that was a great idea, or for that matter that viewers would actually like them together and root for them?

Ok, I'm done ranting...back to the topic...Daniel won't tell, because it's all part of the giant writers' plot to swing things back around to Daniel and Jennifer unable to be torn apart, and to ensure their eternal happiness, they'll now have the blessing of J.J. I just hope they all move away from Salem for a fresh start as soon as it all plays out.

Haha! It would be funny if it weren't so true and sad!

#6   2013/11/09 05:58PM
    CdnMama

Quote mbfc3: Seriously, what else can they write to make Daniel seem like such a saint? When exactly did he become so selfless? And when did Jennifer become such a needy, clingy, yet sanctimonious b(&$@?h? And, when did these two become "the couple" on this show? And, who decided that was a great idea, or for that matter that viewers would actually like them together and root for them?

Seriously whose idea was it anyway???? Can't stand either one of them. I liked Jenn back in the days of Jack and Jenn at the newspaper. That's about it. Now, she is the biggest biatch in Salem. Can't stand it. Her brats need to go too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list