List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Brady needs to be revamped

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brady needs to be revamped

Started by mellie1197 at 2013/11/08 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 04:26AM, Views: 1145, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/12 03:58PM
    Re: Brady needs to be revamped
    gogo2005

one that should be blame for this is kristen nobody else .she caused a fight and a prblems between two brothers and she the one who destroyed other people life in the past and in the present by lying ,cheating and hurting others.

#12   2013/11/12 04:59PM
    zuzu61

Quote gogo2005: one that should be blame for this is kristen nobody else .she caused a fight and a prblems between two brothers and she the one who destroyed other people life in the past and in the present by lying ,cheating and hurting others.

ITA!!! You are sooo right!

#13   2013/11/12 05:16PM
    gogo2005

The truth sure hurts but it will come out sooner or later withere marlena and victor related to this or not.so the one that should be blame for this is kristen nobody else .she caused a fight and a problems between two brothers and she the one who destroyed other people life in the past and in the present by lying ,cheating and hurting others. About nicole I know she hurt but she should forgive Eric. he sure did hurt her by his words but he want her forgivness and he knew he was wrong he is really sorry about this. he come to apologize. Nicole want everybody to forgive her then she should begin with herself to forgive others. This is the way.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 05:21PM
    #14   2013/11/12 05:47PM
    Buffy.

Quote gogo2005: one that should be blame for this is kristen nobody else .she caused a fight and a prblems between two brothers and she the one who destroyed other people life in the past and in the present by lying ,cheating and hurting others.

Yes, its ridiculous the way they all blamed the messenger(s) when the ONLY person liable here is Kristen DiMera. Even Sami should not be too hard on EJ, its not like he helped Kristen with her evil schemes. I believe Nicole should forgive Eric too....eventually...she has been forgiven many times for her schemes. Looking forward to Danicole meanwhile. I loved the way they are supporting each other through a rough time. IMO Jenn doesn't deserve Daniel.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 05:55PM
    #15   2013/11/13 04:26AM
    gogo2005

Quote Buffy.:

Yes, its ridiculous the way they all blamed the messenger(s) when the ONLY person liable here is Kristen DiMera. Even Sami should not be too hard on EJ, its not like he helped Kristen with her evil schemes. I believe Nicole should forgive Eric too....eventually...she has been forgiven many times for her schemes. Looking forward to Danicole meanwhile. I loved the way they are supporting each other through a rough time. IMO Jenn doesn't deserve Daniel.

Ej also take the blame because he knew the truth and didn't say anything look to the situation that he put himself in it. it is really really bad or worst. He didn;t want to lose money and power but what the benefit come from all this if he loses the people who love,trust and believe in him this is most important than money and power. even if he knew about it 10 seconds before wedding he should say the truth and not defending his sister when she is not deservie it criminal is a least word to say about her. I hope,wish that Ej learn his lesson from this.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 04:29AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list