List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Brady needs to be revamped

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brady needs to be revamped

Started by mellie1197 at 2013/11/08 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 04:26AM, Views: 1171, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/08 10:07AM
    Brady needs to be revamped
    mellie1197

I hope he falls off the wagon, goes to rehab and comes back better. All he does is fall in love, get engaged and deceived.

#2   2013/11/08 10:17AM
    Re: Brady needs to be revamped
    flightygirl

Quote mellie1197: I hope he falls off the wagon, goes to rehab and comes back better. All he does is fall in love, get engaged and deceived.

Usually his fiances just die! I don't think this one will.

#3   2013/11/09 08:53PM
    Kurly-Jo

I think he's getting what he deserves. He is so sad and dumb he doesn't need to be happy. Give him a ticket so he can get out of town.

#4   2013/11/10 05:22AM
    fadingrose

Quote mellie1197: I hope he falls off the wagon, goes to rehab and comes back better. All he does is fall in love, get engaged and deceived.

Wasn't his first love Chloe? Even if not, please bring her back to help him heal...

#5   2013/11/10 09:13AM
    CindyHaskins

I have to say that i don't see brady has dumb he just keep making terrible mistake like getting involve with kristen who is nothing but a liar to begin with.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/10 09:20AM
    #6   2013/11/11 12:51PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote CindyHaskins: I have to say that i don't see brady has dumb he just keep making terrible mistake like getting involve with kristen who is nothing but a liar to begin with.

I think he should be absent for a while until the fog in his head clears up!
    Brady, please do what it takes!!!! Even if it means putting on the collar your stepbrother eventually is foreced to leave behind!

#7   2013/11/11 02:04PM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I have to say that i don't see brady has dumb he just keep making terrible mistake like getting involve with kristen who is nothing but a liar to begin with.

Brady, please do what it takes!!!! Even if it means putting on the collar your stepbrother eventually is foreced to leave behind!

Poor, pathetic Brady needs a lot of help. The most important lesson he needs is to think with his brain, not with some other body part.

#8   2013/11/11 02:16PM
    zuzu61

IMO, Days Of Our Lives needs to be REVAMPED!!

#9   2013/11/11 02:18PM
    zuzu61

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Poor, pathetic Brady needs a lot of help. The most important lesson he needs is to think with his brain, not with some other body part.

YES!!! Brady needs to HANG UPSIDE DOWN for a while and see if gravity will pull his brain back to it's upper/original body part.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 02:19PM
    #10   2013/11/11 02:45PM
    CindyHaskins

Days of our lives cant be revamped because nbc has a say who the show hires has a headwriter and writers.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list