List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor

Started by Freida Kloppenheimer at 2013/11/08 06:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/09 09:33PM, Views: 864, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/08 06:59AM
    Victor
    Freida Klopp...

I personally LOVE the direction they have taken with Victor. I think it's awesome! I didn't realize how much I missed Victor being ruthless, and with Stefano taking a break from villian-dom, who else better to fill that role than Victor? His wise-cracks always seem a little funnier to me when he's being evil, too

I know a lot of people are outraged w/ Days right now and I totally understand why, but I must say... I am WAY entertained with this storyline. Got the popcorn ready to see some Kristen-shaming & Nicole-forgiving going on. Oh, and I can't wait to see how Victor weasels his way out of this one, lol!

#2   2013/11/08 07:56AM
    Re: Victor
    flightygirl

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: I personally LOVE the direction they have taken with Victor. I think it's awesome! I didn't realize how much I missed Victor being ruthless, and with Stefano taking a break from villian-dom, who else better to fill that role than Victor? His wise-cracks always seem a little funnier to me when he's being evil, too

I know a lot of people are outraged w/ Days right now and I totally understand why, but I must say... I am WAY entertained with this storyline. Got the popcorn ready to see some Kristen-shaming & Nicole-forgiving going on. Oh, and I can't wait to see how Victor weasels his way out of this one, lol!

What does he have against Fr Eric that he wants to destroy his life in church? Or is it just for kicks??

#3   2013/11/08 11:34AM
    mille

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: I personally LOVE the direction they have taken with Victor. I think it's awesome! I didn't realize how much I missed Victor being ruthless, and with Stefano taking a break from villian-dom, who else better to fill that role than Victor? His wise-cracks always seem a little funnier to me when he's being evil, too

Imo, just like seeing the Victor of old, pre Maggie Horton, saying that, I like Maggie but when she and Victor became a couple, it was like he was possessed by the body snatchers!

#4   2013/11/09 11:49AM
    mbfc3

Quote flightygirl:

What does he have against Fr Eric that he wants to destroy his life in church? Or is it just for kicks??

This is classic Victor. He weighs the information at hand and decides what "needs" to be done. The clock was ticking. His priority was Brady, not Eric. For Victor, the decision was easy. I think this is what makes him so fascinating. He's willing to wreak havoc on the whole town, including himself, to keep this wedding from happening. I really like both sides of Victor, but this cold-blooded side is much more fun.

#5   2013/11/09 01:22PM
    fadingrose

Quote mbfc3:
    Quote flightygirl:

This is classic Victor. He weighs the information at hand and decides what "needs" to be done. The clock was ticking. His priority was Brady, not Eric. For Victor, the decision was easy. I think this is what makes him so fascinating. He's willing to wreak havoc on the whole town, including himself, to keep this wedding from happening. I really like both sides of Victor, but this cold-blooded side is much more fun.

Yes, the "classic" Victor has returned! So glad, since the ruthless schemer is far more interesting than the bland, boring husband that goody-two-shoes Maggie had created. Victor's top priority was saving his grandson from "a fate worth than death" and too bad if others got hurt in the process. I doubt that Victor wanted to hurt either Marlena or Eric--but he didn't care about that enough to cancel his own plan Now that's the old Victor many of us Hated to love!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/09 01:30PM
    #6   2013/11/09 01:43PM
    Nita Lou

Quote mille:

Imo, just like seeing the Victor of old, pre Maggie Horton, saying that, I like Maggie but when she and Victor became a couple, it was like he was possessed by the body snatchers!

Have always loved Victor but this is inexcusable to expose Eric when he was the innocent victim of Kristin's evil plot and then used Marlena to carry out his dirty work was way too much for me. IMO Victor could have had one of his goons switch the video... so unfair to Marlena.

#7   2013/11/09 04:16PM
    mbfc3

Quote Nita Lou:
    Quote mille:

Have always loved Victor but this is inexcusable to expose Eric when he was the innocent victim of Kristin's evil plot and then used Marlena to carry out his dirty work was way too much for me. IMO Victor could have had one of his goons switch the video... so unfair to Marlena.

Ah, but then we wouldn't have the coming conflict between Marlena and Eric. I'm interested in that. Certainly Victor crossed a line here, but let's face it. That's what he does.

#8   2013/11/09 04:21PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Nita Lou:
    Quote mille:

I agree, Marlena walked right into this not knowing she was going to be hurting her son.

#9   2013/11/09 09:30PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote flightygirl:

thought victor was cruel, he told marlena that he would not hummilate daniel, showing the video in public, but he did not care how hurt and hummilated eric would be, who was drugged and raped. and a preist, i don't care for victor, marlena and roman should let him have it, i hope maggie leaves his butt, what he did to eric and his marlena was WRONG, it should have been done in private'

#10   2013/11/09 09:32PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote mbfc3:
    Quote flightygirl:

Yes, the "classic" Victor has returned! So glad, since the ruthless schemer is far more interesting than the bland, boring husband that goody-two-shoes Maggie had created. Victor's top priority was saving his grandson from "a fate worth than death" and too bad if others got hurt in the process. I doubt that Victor wanted to hurt either Marlena or Eric--but he didn't care about that enough to cancel his own plan Now that's the old Victor many of us Hated to love!

victor was wrong, AND I HOPE THE OLD TWO FACE DEVIL PAYS FOR IT

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list