List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Twitter tomorrow NBC &Days celebrating 48 years

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Twitter tomorrow NBC &Days celebrating 48 years

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/11/07 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/11 02:21PM, Views: 368, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/11/07 05:19PM
    Twitter tomorrow NBC &Days celebrating 48 years
    allmylovingdays

@SoapOperaNetwrk: ‘DAYS’ Celebrates 48th Anniversary; Live ‘Twitter Party’ Planned: Friday, November 8 marks the 48th anniversar... http://t.co/hHU3yxsoO4

Friday, November 8 marks the 48th anniversary of “Days of our Lives,” and you better believe there’s a celebration in the works! The Betty and Ted Corday created susder is having an on-set gathering for cast, crew and executives, and they’re working hard to make sure fans like you are a part of it!

Beginning Friday, November 8, at 10:00 AM PT and not to continue beyond 3:00 PM PT, the actors will be tweeting out pictures, details and videos from the monumental celebration. All you have to do is follow the official “DAYS” Twitter handles (@NBCDays @DaysofourLives) to keep up with the fun!

Meanwhile, if you have any questions for the actors, you can Tweet them using the #AskDAYS hashtag.

#2   2013/11/08 03:30AM
    Re: Twitter tomorrow NBC &Days celebrating 48 years
    jeanie5815

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have the years gone?
    I still remember Hope talking with Cricket's, Y/R,father, Bell,in an interview on Oprah about DOOL's 40th. year.
    I also can remember my 1st episode watching DOOL's, Alice and Tom talking about Julie and her being preg. with Hope's mom.
    Good show DOOL's.

#3   2013/11/08 05:13AM
    fadingrose

Quote jeanie5815: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have the years gone?
    I still remember Hope talking with Cricket's, Y/R,father, Bell,in an interview on Oprah about DOOL's 40th. year.
    I also can remember my 1st episode watching DOOL's, Alice and Tom talking about Julie and her being preg. with Hope's mom.
    Good show DOOL's.

Sorry, Jeanie, I'm confused. I'm 85 and have watched DAYS since the beginning. except for a few short breaks. So maybe I missed something, or my memory cells are not 100%. Are you saying that JULIE was HOPE's biological grandmother? I've been thinking for years that HOPE's birth parents were ADDIE (the senior Hortons' daughter) and DOUG WILLIAMS, making JULIE her stepmother after she eventually married Doug. Please help me figure this out. (Maybe JULIE who was very young at the time was actually HOPE's birth mother yet HOPE was raised by Alice and Tom? If so, how was JULIE biologically related to the Horton family? Obviously, I need a lot of help here!! Can someone straighten me out, please?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 05:15AM
    #4   2013/11/08 09:23AM
    aquablue

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/cast/36/Julie_Williams/

There is a detailed family tree on the NBC web site. You can also find the first episode among others on you tube. Addie is Hopes mom. Always has been. Julie is her step mom

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 04:20PM
    #5   2013/11/11 02:21PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote jeanie5815: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have the years gone?
    Good show DOOL's.

Sorry, Jeanie, I'm confused. I'm 85 and have watched DAYS since the beginning. except for a few short breaks. So maybe I missed something, or my memory cells are not 100%. Are you saying that JULIE was HOPE's biological grandmother? I've been thinking for years that HOPE's birth parents were ADDIE (the senior Hortons' daughter) and DOUG WILLIAMS, making JULIE her stepmother after she eventually married Doug. Please help me figure this out. (Maybe JULIE who was very young at the time was actually HOPE's birth mother yet HOPE was raised by Alice and Tom? If so, how was JULIE biologically related to the Horton family? Obviously, I need a lot of help here!! Can someone straighten me out, please?

You're absolutely correct - Hope's biological parents are Addy (Tom & Alice's) daughter) & Doug. Doug married Julie after Addy's death and Julie became Hope's step-mom! The previous poster either had a typo are was confused - YOU are right!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list