List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Marlena, REALLY?? Stevie Wonder could have

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marlena, REALLY?? Stevie Wonder could have

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/11/07 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/10 05:17AM, Views: 1336, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 02:16PM
    Marlena, REALLY?? Stevie Wonder could have
    CGabriel510

OK,
    REALLY, Marlena??
    STEVIE WONDER could have done a better job!!! I thought my MOM was bad @ EASY DIRECTIONS, but GOD ALMIGHTY!!!
    SMH I was shouting at the TV, "COME ON, MARLENA is it REALLY that hard to REMEMBER SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS?? SMH, (but I guess it's kind of funny in a way)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 02:19PM
    #2   2013/11/07 03:04PM
    Re: Marlena, REALLY?? Stevie Wonder could have
    zuzu61

LOL.. Hilarious.. I agree!! If we had gone outside our houses, we probably could have heard each other yelling. lol
    (all over US and Canada) haha

Yeah.. All this time, I had FF'd Kristen scenes because I was so offended with this disrespectful s/l.. Today, I watched and was relieved this ridiculous video was FINALLY out!!
    I just wished Marlena would have left it in the sound booth and the "dude" would have played it.

I wish everyone would be angry with KRISTEN. But looks like the writers (UGH) are gonna have EVERYONE angry with EVERYONE else.. and Ole KD's gonna skip town..
    Just like the devil.. She must be Mrs. Satan..

But too funny.. "Stevie" could have shown Marlena where the buttons were".

#3   2013/11/07 03:21PM
    gogo2005

I don't think marlena did somthing wrong what she is did is right and right because kristen is a bad person who want to get her revenge when she don't have any right to do this .so I am with marlena. if there is one to blame is that devil kristen she is responsble for all of this and she need to disappear from everyone life instead of acting like she is a victim when it is not. if I am in Ej place I will tell the truth to sami even that mean that I will lose because it is a right thing beside what happened is kisten mistake and she don't want to admit it . if she have a courge she will face her opponent face to face instead of hurting incients.she is cowarad cowarad cowarad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 03:22PM
    #4   2013/11/07 03:31PM
    zuzu61

Quote gogo2005: I don't think marlena did somthing wrong what she is did is right and right because kristen is a bad person who want to get her revenge when she don't have any right to do this .so I am with marlena. if there is one to blame is that devil kristen she is responsble for all of this and she need to disappear from everyone life instead of acting like she is a victim when it is not. if I am in Ej place I will tell the truth to sami even that mean that I will lose because it is a right thing beside what happened is kisten mistake and she don't want to admit it . if she have a courge she will face her opponent face to face instead of hurting incients.she is cowarad cowarad cowarad.

ITA!!!!!! You are SOO right. The writers will have everyone blaming Victor, Marlena & EJ.. I agree, the evil Mrs. Devil herself is only to blame.
    That's right. She should face him face to face. But she'll blame everyone else, when NO ONE is to blame but the evil witch Kristen.

#5   2013/11/07 03:55PM
    gogo2005

Quote gogo2005: I don't think marlena did somthing wrong what she is did is right and right because kristen is a bad person who want to get her revenge when she don't have any right to do this .so I am with marlena. if there is one to blame is that devil kristen she is responsble for all of this and she need to disappear from everyone life instead of acting like she is a victim when it is not. if I am in Ej place I will tell the truth to sami even that mean that I will lose because it is a right thing beside what happened is kisten mistake and she don't want to admit it . if she have a courge she will face her opponent(marlena) face to face instead of hurting incients.she is cowarad cowarad cowarad.

#6   2013/11/07 04:52PM
    lamounk

It really was frustrating how dumb they made Marlena look....she is a Doctor for God's sake.... yet she can't figure out how to push a couple of buttons! I have to admit though, I am so happy to see Kristen get hers!

#7   2013/11/07 07:01PM
    bellasmema

LMBO

#8   2013/11/07 07:03PM
    bellasmema

Bottom LINE, Kristen is busted!!!

#9   2013/11/07 07:10PM
    lilie

Quote zuzu61: LOL.. Hilarious.. I agree!! If we had gone outside our houses, we probably could have heard each other yelling. lol
    (all over US and Canada) haha

Yeah.. All this time, I had FF'd Kristen scenes because I was so offended with this disrespectful s/l.. Today, I watched and was relieved this ridiculous video was FINALLY out!!
    I just wished Marlena would have left it in the sound booth and the "dude" would have played it.

I wish everyone would be angry with KRISTEN. But looks like the writers (UGH) are gonna have EVERYONE angry with EVERYONE else.. and Ole KD's gonna skip town..
    Just like the devil.. She must be Mrs. Satan..

But too funny.. "Stevie" could have shown Marlena where the buttons were".

OMG how humiliating was that for poor Brady in front of his entire family/friends

#10   2013/11/07 07:22PM
    lilie

Quote gogo2005: I don't think marlena did somthing wrong what she is did is right and right because kristen is a bad person who want to get her revenge when she don't have any right to do this .so I am with marlena. if there is one to blame is that devil kristen she is responsble for all of this and she need to disappear from everyone life instead of acting like she is a victim when it is not. if I am in Ej place I will tell the truth to sami even that mean that I will lose because it is a right thing beside what happened is kisten mistake and she don't want to admit it . if she have a courge she will face her opponent face to face instead of hurting incients.she is cowarad cowarad cowarad.

I agree with you all the way that kristen is the culprit here and she dig her own grave and should lie in it.

With that said, what Victor did was pretty heartless if you ask me. How can he call himself Marlena's friend and NOT warn about who Kristen is doing the deed with

Not has he HUMILIATED a PRIEST nor less in front of the whole town, but he has put Marlena in a VERY AWKWARD position.

I would have NEVER done that to someone I consider a dear friend.

I mean understand that Victor was DESPERATE to expose the little tramp at all cost but did it had to be at Marlena's expense

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list