List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: DOOL who do you like on the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DOOL who do you like on the show?

Started by Sunlover127 at 2013/11/02 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/11 12:47PM, Views: 943, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/07 05:31PM
    Re: DOOL who do you like on the show?
    CGabriel510

Hi,
    I LOVE Lucas, ABE, Theo,Cameron Lexi, Kayla, Steve (when they were an ITEM) Johnny, Cierra, Allie, John Black, Marlena,Kate (sometimes) Rafe, Bo, Hope, Gabbi, Sami (Sometimes) Maggie,Roman,Caroline, Victor Brady(sometimes) Eric, Nicole (Sometimes) Maxine, Justin, Will (sometimes) but NOT WILL & SONNY (I think that's just DISGUSTING),two men kissing and doing "OTHER" things. To Each his own & all that, that's just NOT my cup of tea.

I DON'T like Daniel,and his WHINY daughter, MELANIE, Chloe, (her mom too) Nick, Jennifer,Abigail, JJ,Theresa,any & all of the DiMera's,Must I name them?/ Yeah E JERK, Kristen, Chad, Stefano, and whomever I missed (I mean DiMera)
    Sorry E JERK FANS, if I was assaulted, there is NO WAY IN HELL I will EVER fall in love with the person who assaulted me, stole my child (and told me he/she was DEAD, HELL NO) (in FACT my family would do a STEPHANO DiMera number on the suspect: Kill him, and NEVER go to jail!! (Ok all B.S aside) that's my view on who I like/dislike & why.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 05:39PM
    #12   2013/11/07 06:51PM
    zuzu61

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote Sunlover127: I love Sami, EJ, Victor, Maggie, Jennifer, Dr. Dan, Maxine, Nicole, Abigail, Hope, Marlena, Stefano, Kristen, Sonny, Chad.

I am "lukewarm" on Gabi, Kate, JJ, Brady, Eric, Rafe, Rafe's new therapist whatever her name is...really doesn't matter I am so indifferent about her.

I really don't like Lucas (never have never will), John Black (too old and corny as an actor), Teresa (just plain stupid and unbelievable), HR Ann (her behavior is unbelievable and would not be tolerated in a hospital, Chloe (yuck!), Chloe's mother (double yuck), Nick (triple yuck and creepy), and Will (hate to say this but I am happy he is leaving)!

Hope - explains why I never watch anymore - they've wasted her talents, taken her down using her mainly for window dressing/propping, & destroyed this incredible character as well as disrespected what she (and Bo) brought to this show for 4 decades!

Bravo!! Proud of you LuvBoHope!!!

I think I'll be rebellious tonight!!

VICTOR!!
    By Golly I LIKE Victor!!!

Sick of this SICK, disgusting writing!!!

#13   2013/11/07 07:09PM
    CindyHaskins

I am not about to give up on hope she will have a good storyline and alot of airtime that she deserve.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 07:13PM
    #14   2013/11/07 07:28PM
    LollyLolly

I adore Caroline Brady, and I am really appreciative of her bravery in taking on the Alzheimer's storyline. Been there, and it is not easy to step into that nightmare. Caroline was actually included in a post on Babble.com lauding shows & movies bringing this hard reality into the spotlight. Brava, Caroline {Peggy}!!!

www.babble.com/entertainment/11-examples-of-hollywood-weaving-alzheimers-into-a-...

#15   2013/11/08 04:42AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: I am not about to give up on hope she will have a good storyline and alot of airtime that she deserve.

I've NEVER given up on HOPE either - she's awesome & totally available loaded with talent as hot & appealing as ever - it's tptb/writers I gave up on. Been hearing about this "good storyline and alot of airtime", too, for her for years! Never has come about - apparently from all I read she's still the same beautiful window dressing prop they've had her doing for a decade or more! Will keep reading here, however, to see if they ever deliver for her and I'd love to come back and watch her perform some quality dialogue & story material she's earned & deserves on this show! Please keep me updated - that's why I still check out the boards!!

#16   2013/11/08 05:46AM
    fadingrose

Right now, and for the past several months, it's been hard to really "like" ANY character. There are so many endless and/or unbelievable story lines that it's so boring and tiresome for even a 45-year viewer like myself not to call it quits. I probably never will quit--I'll just keep fast-forwarding the worst scenes in every episode, which I always do--just for that reason. The extra fee for DVR capability is well worth it1

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 05:49AM
    #17   2013/11/11 04:06AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote CGabriel510: Hi,
    I LOVE Lucas, ABE, Theo,Cameron Lexi, Kayla, Steve (when they were an ITEM) Johnny, Cierra, Allie, John Black, Marlena,Kate (sometimes) Rafe, Bo, Hope, Gabbi, Sami (Sometimes) Maggie,Roman,Caroline, Victor Brady(sometimes) Eric, Nicole (Sometimes) Maxine, Justin, Will (sometimes) but NOT WILL & SONNY (I think that's just DISGUSTING),two men kissing and doing "OTHER" things. To Each his own & all that, that's just NOT my cup of tea.

I DON'T like Daniel,and his WHINY daughter, MELANIE, Chloe, (her mom too) Nick, Jennifer,Abigail, JJ,Theresa,any & all of the DiMera's,Must I name them?/ Yeah E JERK, Kristen, Chad, Stefano, and whomever I missed (I mean DiMera)
    Sorry E JERK FANS, if I was assaulted, there is NO WAY IN HELL I will EVER fall in love with the person who assaulted me, stole my child (and told me he/she was DEAD, HELL NO) (in FACT my family would do a STEPHANO DiMera number on the suspect: Kill him, and NEVER go to jail!! (Ok all B.S aside) that's my view on who I like/dislike & why.

I adore "Ejerk" and I guess, do to amnesia, have forgotten every little dirty thing the prince of darkness has done to everyone
    To me he's forgiven not forgotten!!!! Paired with the wicked princess Samantha he's like plutonium! The Dimeras to me are too awesome to be true well I don't care too much about Kristen though. Not because she's bad but because she's boring.

Rafe used to be a Court Jester, but with Jordan he seems a lot more human. I'm afraid I'm going to start to liking him

Chad is great and with Gabi he'd rock

The Wilson s/l is genuine and it really moves my heart to see Chandler and Freddie playing the parts so well

I like Lucas, Nicole.... why not together!!!! They could reunite!!!!
    Brady is cool and so is Victor!!!!
    Eric, Daniel, Jennifer are lame characters. Couldn't they be sugered up a little?! Bring back Jack!!!!!! Jack and Jennifer are dynamite
    All of the kids are ofcourse adorable!!!

And Bo.....how could I forget him????!!!!!! Bring him back for Hope.... She's waiting and waiting!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 04:09AM
    #18   2013/11/11 05:00AM
    fadingrose

This is hard for me to answer. Our likes and dislikes seem almost entirely based on the plots and dialogues WRITTEN for them. There some s/ls I like very much, so--almost automatically-- I "like" the characters. (Right now there are too few of those for me!) On the other hand, if I hate a s/l, I usually don't care for any of the characters involved. Now, if the question was "Whose acting ability do you most admire?" I'd have a different answer, regardless of the plot and script created for them by the writers. So, I think the best ACTORS currently are EJ, Victor, Nicole, Stefano, Ann (!)

#19   2013/11/11 12:47PM
    Rosieroserson

I just read these distant spoilers on Days of our lives cafe:
    "After Christmas, Lucas will play a bigger role in family matters and John Black is back in action".
    I just thought I'd share the good news JMO

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list